Patrick Imagine: YBC Pt.2

It's been almost two weeks since Patrick left. You tried calling him and the guys, but there's no one picking up. You sighed and ran a hand through your hair. You knew you should've fought harder to make Patrick stay. Whatever he's doing had to be dangerous. Suddenly the phone rang for the first time in nearly two weeks. You quickly picked up.

"Hello?" You asked.

"(Y/N), it's Pete." Pete said hurriedly.

"Pete! Where are you? How's Patrick?" You asked.

"(Y/N) I can't exactly talk now. Last week, everything went wrong. Th-these girls, they got Patrick and the case. They-they drugged us and gave us wine. They did some other things but I got knocked out. The next thing I see is us in a van that was on fire. We got out but got chased by some kids. These kids, they were worse than demons, they were like hell hounds. We got away from the kids and met some girl."

"Is Patrick okay?"

"The guys and I are at Linda Vista hospital. I-I don't know where it is but it's just abandoned. Please come. I'm gonna hang up now and call the police. Bye."

"But Patrick..."

"Damnit (Y/N), Patrick is dead!" After hearing the news, you dropped the phone in shock. You dropped to the floor with tears in your eyes.

"What the hell are you talking about?" You asked.

"Fuck, is that Joe? (Y/N), I really gotta go. Bye." Pete said.

"Pete, fucking answer me!" You growled into the phone. Tears kept falling down your face and they wouldn't stop. Your Patrick couldn't be dead.

"He said he'd be back!" You yelled throwing the phone across the room. You fell to the floor holding you chest in pain. Not only emotional pain; just plain physical pain.

Part 3...Coming Soon