Patrick Imagine: She Ain't You

A/N: Requested by PhantasticFallOutBoy ! Enjoy!

You sighed watching Patrick and Elisa walk over to you. You had all went shopping today and Patrick invited you because you were one of his best friends and he hadn't seen you in a while.

"Are you guys done now?" You asked.

"Yeah, thanks for waiting." Patrick said smiling. You couldn't help but smile back.

"No problem Pancake." You replied. Patrick chuckled while Elisa glared at you. She never really liked you a lot.

"Well (Y/N), Patrick and I should get going now. We'll see you later." Elisa rushed off. Your smile faltered a bit but you nodded your head.

"Alright. Bye you guys." You said walking to your car. You drove home frowning. Elisa shouldn't even be with Patrick. She doesn't even treat him right and he lets her push him around. It's just sad and you always feel bad for Patrick. When you got home you changed into a grey tshirt and dark blue sweatpants.

"Another Friday night spent alone." You sighed flopping on the couch to turn on Netflix. You put on your favorite show and started to watch it intensely. Suddenly your phone rang.

"Hello?" You answered.

"(Y/N), it's Patrick." Patrick sniffled from the other end. He sounded like he was crying. You stood up quickly.

"Patrick, what's wrong?" You asked.

"I-I just...can you come over?" He sobbed.

"Sure Hun. I'll be over in about 10 minutes or less." You hung up the phone and grabbed your car keys. You put on some flip flops, too lazy to dress up, and walked to the car. As predicted, you were at Patrick's in 8 minutes. You opened the door to find him crying on the couch.

"Patrick, what's going on?" You asked sitting on the couch next to him. He pulled you into a hug and cried in your shoulder.

"Elisa and I broke up." He sobbed. Your felt your heart break for Patrick.

"What? But what happened?" You questioned.

"You're gonna hate me for this, but I broke up with her because she's not you?" He sniffled.

"Huh?"

"(Y/N), I love you, but now you probably don't even want to talk to me." You looked at him in shock.

"Patrick are you kidding me? I've liked you for so long but I was scared to tell you. When you started dating Elisa I was sure I lost my chance. I mean, she has everything that I don't and she's so perfect. I could never be like Elisa." You confessed sadly.

"(Y/N), I've always loved you! Elisa wasn't exactly my type. Sure, I liked her but I never loved her. I love you so much but you only ever saw me as your friend so I tried to move on. It never worked because every time I went out with Elisa, I wanted to be out with you. She could never fill the spot I wanted you to be in." Patrick argued grabbing your face.

"Do you really mean it?"

"Every word." He pulled you to him and kissed you. You smiled into the kiss but Patrick pulled back too soon.

"Elisa never kissed me like that." He said smirking slightly. You giggled and kissed him again.

A/N: If anyone is good at making covers or knows someone who is good at making covers, can you PM me? I need it for a new book I'm working on