Joe Imagine: Cute Weirdo Pt. 2

After class, all your friends dispersed, except Joe.

"So, I was thinking that you and me could get a smoothie or something and then we could watch a movie." Joe rambled.

"What movie?" You asked.

"Annabelle. I frickin love that movie. You should watch it with me."

"I'll think about it. So, no matter what though, you're coming over tonight?"

"Of course. I love our Friday night hang outs." Joe wrapped his arm around your shoulder and pulled you into his arms. Even though you two weren't dating, it always seemed like you were.

"Joey, order me a (favorite fruit) smoothie while I go to the bathroom please?" You asked sweetly. Joe smiled and kissed your cheek.

"Of course." He replied. You walked to the bathroom and did your business. After about 5 minutes, you came out and walked to a table where Joe sat with your drink.

"Here you go (Y/N)." Joe said handing you the drink. In the name section, it said: Mrs. Weirdo.

"Joseph, what does Mrs. Weirdo stand for?" You asked Joe.

"Well, you call me a weirdo and I want to date you. If we date, we could be weirdos together." Joe explained.

"Awe Joe! That's so cute." You smiled hugging him.

"So, will you be my weirdo?"

"Joe, I will forever be your weirdo. Yours and only yours." Joe smiled and kissed you quickly and softly. You gasped softly in surprise but enjoyed it.

"Our first hang out as a "date" wow! I'll see you later (Y/N)." Joe said throwing his drink out.

"See you Joey." You replied, tried to hide the smile creeping on your face.