Patrick Imagine: Play

"(Y/N) you're gonna be late!" Your brother yelled from the living room.

"One second Derek. My mascara is getting screwed up." You called back. Tonight was the opening night for your first play. It was a small one, but you were nervous non the less. When your makeup was applied, you walked down the stairs in your cowgirl dress and black character shoes.

"(Y/N)...you look stunning!" Derek exclaimed. You grinned and kissed his cheek.

"Thanks. Now let's go." You ordered walking to the car. Derek got in the drivers side and drove you to the play venue.

"Alright, you go backstage to get ready and I'll get in my seat." Derek smiled.

"Sounds like a plan. See you soon big bro." You replied hugging Derek.

"Break a leg little sis." You ran to gather with the cast. Being in the ensemble meant you didn't have to come out often so you had a lot of time to kill. The play was about 2 hours and 30 minutes with the intermission. You sat in a chair backstage when someone tapped your shoulder. You turned to see your boyfriend, Patrick.

"Patrick!" You exclaimed, turning to hug him.

"Hey baby!" He replied kissing you.

"I didn't know you were coming to the show."

"I told you I'd find a way to come. I told Pete I was sick so I couldn't come to practice."

"Aww. You should get to your seat. The show's gonna start soon."

"Alright, you need a kiss for good luck princess?"

"I guess..." Patrick smiled and kissed you.

"Break a leg baby." He grinned before walking off. A few girls walked over to you.

"Is that your boyfriend?" One asked.

"Yeah." You smiled.

"He's pretty cute." Another mumbled as they walked away. You chuckled and waited for your entrance calls.

*Skip To The End Of The Play*

After the bows and standing ovation from the crowd, everyone started setting up for the cast party. You took off your costume and put on black shorts and one of Patrick's hoodies. Patrick met you outside your dressing room with red roses.

"Thanks Patty. Did you enjoy the play?" You asked taking the flowers.

"I loved the parts when you came out." He smirked wrapping an arm around your waist. You laughed and rested your head on his shoulder.

"(Y/N)! Aren't you coming to the cast party?" Your "friend" Jack called after you.

"Sorry, my boyfriend and I have plans." You smiled.

"You have a boyfriend? Wow, I-I didn't know. You barely spoke to anyone."

"Yeah. Bye and you did great tonight." You and Patrick walked to his car.

"Why didn't you go to the party?" Patrick asked.

"I don't know anyone there. I'd rather spend my time with you. Can we go to your place?" You replied.

"Sure. We can watch movies if you want."

"Definitely." When you got to Patrick's house, he opened the door and saw Pete, Joe, and Andy standing by the door.

"Some sickness liar." Pete laughed. Patrick just blushed.

"Also, your performance was very good (Y/N)." Andy added.

"You were there?" You asked.

"Yeah, we knew this liar would skip on us so we decided we might as well see the show too." It got quiet as everyone stopped talking.

"So, you guys wanna watch a movie with us?" You suggested to the guys. They just shrugged and sat on the couch as you put in Big Hero 6.

"Yes! This is my movie!" Pete exclaimed. You laughed and looked over at Patrick. You rested your head on his chest and smiled.

"I love you, Patrick." You smiled.

"I love you too (Y/N)." He replied.