Pete Imagine: Cuddling Cupcake

You sat on the couch staring at the wall in thought. You were thinking about Pete and how you haven't seen him in a while. He was supposed to be coming home today for a while before heading off to New York. Your mind started drifting towards something else when you felt two arms wrap themselves around your waist.

"Hey gorgeous!" Pete mumbled in your ear.

"Pete!" You exclaimed. You turned to kiss him.

"I missed you so much (Y/N). I'm so glad I get to spend time with you." Pete sighed against your lips.

"Yeah, I haven't seen you in a long time." You muttered a bit sadly. Pete gasped and looked at you.

"Hey! Non of that sadness here. I'm home and while I'm here, I want to see smiling." He ordered. You giggled and looked at him.

"There we go." He smiled.

"You're such a cupcake." You chuckled.

"I'm your cupcake. Now, get to the bedroom and be prepared, because Patrick is not as good as cuddling as you, and I need a good cuddle." You walked to the bathroom with Pete walking behind you. When you got on the bed, Pete wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you close to him, spooning.

"I love you (Y/N)." Pete said.

"I love you too my little cupcake." You grinned.