Pref #25: Life: Dating

A/N: for everyone wondering about last preference and why it sounded familiar, it's because I took the introduction setting from my His First Impression Of You preference. Enjoy this one!

Patrick:

"Hey, can I come over?" Patrick asked.

"Sure! Mi casa es su casa!" You said excitedly.

"Okay, I'll be over in 5 minutes. I'm bringing (favorite cereal), so get the bowls"

"Aye aye captain." You hung up the phone and walked down stairs in your black neck and purple pajama pants.

"Cereal and milk, cereal and milk." You hummed getting tow bowls and two spoons. You poured the milk in the bowls and walked back up to your room. You turned on your laptop and started watching the Younger Blood Chronicles (baes <3). You heard your front door open and Patrick walked up to your room holding the cereal. He was dressed in black tshirt, black leather jacket, and black skinny jeans.

"Wow, I'm severely overdressed." Patrick chuckled. You laughed and got off the bed.

"Lose the jacket and come on! It's YouTube time." You instructed wrapping your arms around his neck. Patrick smiled and pressed his lips to yours.

"Yeah, alright." He sighed, taking off the jacket. You both sat in bed with cereal watching various YouTube videos. Patrick was the best boyfriend.

Joe:

"Your dog is adorable! She's such a sweetie." You cooed playing with Sydney.

"I swear, you're only dating me because of her. You don't even love me." Joe pouted. You stood and walked over to him. You wrapped your arms around his neck and sighed.

"Joey, you know I love you very much. I love Sydney, but I don't love her enough to make out with you everyday if I didn't love you." You explained. Joe smiled and kissed you.

"Promise?" He asked.

"Sure. Now, Sydney and I have a date." You joked. Joe opened his mouth and you shut it, giggling.

"I'm kidding!" You giggled before kissing him.

"Yeah, I knew that." Joe muttered against your lips. You giggled and pulled him closer.

Pete:

"I can't believe I'm at a Twenty Øne Piløts concert. You took me to a Twenty Øne Piløts concert." You said in awe, holding on to Pete.

"You're been begging to go to a concert, so I decided to take you. Beside, Tyler, Josh, and I are cool." Pete replied nonchalantly.

*After The Concert*

"That. Was. Amazing!!! Tyler is just amazing and Josh is so wow. I wish I could rap like Tyler and play drums like Josh." You rambled hanging off of Pete's shoulder.

"Wow, I'm flattered." You heard a familiar voice from behind you. You turned around and froze. Tyler and Josh were standing in front of you.

"P-Pete?" You stuttered.

"I told you. Tyler, Josh, and I are friends." Pete smiled. You got to talk and take pictures with Tyler and Josh and had a great time. When you and Pete were walking to the car, you jumped on him and kissed him.

"Thank you soooo much! I had so much fun and I enjoyed talking to Tyler and Josh." You smiled. Pete kissed you back and hugged you.

"Only the best for my baby." He smiled, kissing your nose.

Andy:

"Okay, so, do I just hit it?" You asked Andy, holding his drumsticks as if they were foreign objects.

"Pretty much. Just go and we'll see where to go from there." Andy said. You started hitting the sets and the cymbals.

"Alright, so I'll sit down and you sit in my lap." Andy instructed. You nodded and sat in his lap.

"Okay, so just go here, here, and here to make a simple, but sick beat." He said.

"Seriously?" You asked.

"Seriously." You took Andy's instruction and ended up making a beat type thing.

"There you go!" He cheered kissing you.

"Thanks Andy. You're the best." You sighed kissing him back.