Patrick Imagine: YBC Pt.4

You opened your eyes and saw you were in a white dress, in an elevator ascending to a white light. When you reached the light, you saw Joe, Andy, and Pete.

"Guys!" You exclaimed hugging them.

"(Y/N), what are you doing here?" Andy asked.

"I don't know. Where am I?" You replied.

"(Y/N), you're in heaven. You're dead." Joe said. Your eyes widened.

"That thing! The thing inside Patrick did this to me." You exclaimed.

"Yeah, Joe and I too." Pete sighed. Suddenly someone else appeared in the room with you. You turned to see Patrick.

"Baby? Guys? Where are we?" He asked.

"Heaven Patrick. We're all dead." Pete said bitterly.

"I-I did this. I'm so sorry you guys. I-I never meant for any of this to happen." Patrick sobbed. Pete walked up to him and gave him a hug.

"It's not 100% your fault Patrick. You weren't yourself." Pete explained. The other guys gave him a hug while you hung back. Patrick's eyes met yours and he walked over to you.

"Baby, I think I'm sorry about yours the most." He said grabbing the side of your face. You hit his hand and frowned.

"How do I know this is really you?" You asked with tears resurfacing in your eyes.

"Look (Your Nickname), I got my hand back and my eyes, these are my eyes. The eyes that look at you and see your beauty." Patrick said pleading for your forgiveness.

"Well use the hand to give me a proper hug you jerk." You said before letting the tears fall from your eyes. Patrick engulfed you in a hug.

"I'm so sorry this happened. We-we were supposed to get married and have a family." He whispered in your ear.

"It's fine. I'm here with you now." You replied. Patrick kissed you as Elton John came out.

"Elton John." You asked in confusion.

"Woah, you're God?" Pete asked.

"Yes, but the real question is, are you guys ready to save Rock and Roll?" Elton asked as these women came out and gave the guys white instruments. Patrick looked at you and you nodded your head. The guys all looked at each other and smiled.

"We were born ready." Patrick grinned. They were teleported back to earth where they fought evil and saved Rock and Roll. You and Patrick stayed in heaven with the guys as the defenders of the faith and saviors of Rock and Roll.

A/N: And this was the end of the YBC series!!!