Joe Imagine: Hidden

You sat in your car and looked into Joe's house. He was looking through a box of stuff. Your stuff. After you ran away from home 5 years ago, everyone assumed you dead. They held a funeral and gave away your things that you didn't bother to leave with. Obviously, Joe got what he could. You've been living a town over and driving in everyday. No one really recognizes you since you dyed your hair (color) and put in color contacts. Joe was your best friend and, honestly, the love of your life. When you left, it broke both you and him. You wanted to come back and tell him how you felt, but you didn't know how. You looked closer and saw Joe pick up your old stuffed bear. He held it to him chest and closed his eyes. You could imagine that he wished it were you instead. You sighed and turned on your engine, driving back to your hotel. When you finally arrived, you walked up to your room and saw your packed things. It was time for you to move on. If you stayed any longer, you knew your cover would be blown. You just wanted to stay hidden. You grabbed a box of (hair color) hair dye. You were going back to normal and moving to (different state from where you live). After setting the dye, you washed out the remnants and dried your hair with a towel. You changed into jean shorts and a grey camisole before walking out of the bathroom. You say Joe standing there.

"Shit." You mumbled. He put down the teddy bear and walked towards you.

"I can't believe the mysterious stalker woman who sat outside my house for hours is you. (Y/N), what are you doing here?" He said softly.

"How'd you get in?" I asked fearfully.

"The man at the front desk. I asked for a (Y/N) (L/N). When he said there was no one by that name, I went with Diana Prince. You always said that would use it as your fake name." You sighed and looked at Joe.

"You need to leave and not tell anyone I'm alive." You instructed.

"(Y/N) I care about you and I'm not letting you go again." Joe said grabbing your arm.

"If you cared, you would leave. I need to go Joseph."

"Let me come with you."

"Joseph you don't want to do that?"

"Why (Y/N). Let me in! I know you never hand it easy and I understand you have problems with trust but I need to to try. Please. Just try to love me and...I'll try to save you." You looked Joe in the eyes and ran a hand through his thick locks.

"Joe, you don't wanna be with me. My whole life now revolves around staying hidden. No one can know that I'm still alive. I'm dead Joseph. I just need you to understand that." You mumbled softly.

"I can be dead too." Joe loaded your things in your car and drive to his house in his car. After waiting for 10 minutes, he came back out with four bags and put them in your car. .

"What are you doing?" You asked. He looked at you and picked up a bottle of gasoline.

"I told you. I can be dead too." He shrugged before dousing the whole house in gasoline. When he came back over to you, he picked up his phone and threw it through the kitchen window. He lit a match and threw it into the house. It slowly caught fire. You looked over at Joe and saw the fierce determined look in his eyes. Without thinking, you pulled his face towards yours and kissed him. Joe kissed back with passion and face. You two stayed like that until sirens were heard.

"Come on. We gotta stay hidden." Joe smiled softly, kissing your knuckles. You two got in your car and drove away. Away from the town, away from everyone. It was gonna be you and Joe far away, hidden.

A/N: This was originally a fanfic idea that I couldn't fully develop so it turned into this imagine! I hope you liked I cause I had a hell of a fun time writing it. I hope you're ready for tomorrow's imagine. It's gonna be a doozy ;)