Pete Imagine: Enemies Pt. 2

Happy birthday to my beautiful queen, Pete Wentz. I love you boo boo <3 <3

(Trigger Warning!!!!)

Patrick rushed to find Pete and beat the stupid out of that asshole. Pete was leaning against a locker when Patrick found him.

"You stupid asshole!" Patrick yelled shoving him.

"You're mad at me? I should be mad at you! How could you tell (Y/N) I like her?" Pete said shocked.

"Because you obviously can't man up and do it! You can't keep treating her like garbage dude!"

"Well, whatever. She likes me so she should be over it by tomorrow."

"I don't think she's gonna be here tomorrow."

"Why is she going on vacation or something?"

"She's going home to kill herself Pete! Her whole two arms are just covered in scars. She said she was done. You killed her." Pete looked at Patrick with wide eyes and ran past him. Pete ran to his car and quickly drove to your house. You sat in your bedroom holding a bottle of pills. Pete pushed open your door and ran up to your bedroom. He saw you with the pills in your hand and slapped them away.

"Stop!" You screamed shoving him back. You attempted to pick up the pills but Pete grabbed your hand and pulled you to him. He kissed you and you pushed him back.

"Get away from me and just let me die!" You sobbed trying to escape his grip.

"No! If you die, I die. I've been such an idiot for a long time (Y/N). Patrick didn't lie to you; I did." Pete said.

"What are you talking about?"

"I do love you. I-I just never wanted to admit it because you're too good for me. I didn't want to drag you into my life, but I guess I did it anyway. I suffer from bipolar disorder (Y/N)."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes, that's why I never knew how to act around you. I-I'm so sorry." The room got quiet as you looked at Pete.

"I never knew that about you." You muttered.

"Yeah. I guess I'm a hot mess, huh?" He chuckled miserably.

"I wouldn't mind if you were my hot mess." Pete looked at you surprised.

"Really?" He asked.

"Pete, I know you're better than how you treated me. That's the Pete I fell in love with." You replied.

"Then that's the Pete I wanna be; for you." Pete smiled and kissed you. You dropped the collected pills and gave all your undivided attention to Pete, the way it should be.