Pref #29: How He Gets Your Attention

Patrick:

Patrick and you are usually very minimum with PDA but when in public and Patrick wants your attention, he may just sneak a kiss.

"(Y/N), do you want Lucky Charms or Fruit Loops?" Patrick asked you, holding up the two boxes. You two were grocery shopping and you couldn't hear them because of a book you were reading. It was very interesting.

"(Y/N)?" Patrick asked again. Once again you weren't listening. He sighed temporary put down the boxes. He grabbed your chin and pulled you in for a kiss. When his lips hit yours, you were immediately woken up from your book trance. Patrick pulled back and saw your dazed expression.

"Lucky Charms or Fruit Loops, sugar?" He smirked.

Joe:

When Joe wants your attention, he'll make a big deal out of nothing and wait for your mom side to pop out. It's been happening more often with Joe as your boyfriend anyway.

"(Y/N), (Y/N)! Look what I can do!" Joe cheered running over to you.

"Go a head Joey, show me." You mumbled, paying attention to your work on your laptop. Joe frowned when he saw you weren't paying attention. He walked away and "tripped" on his feet.

"Owwie! (Y/N), I fell!" Joe exclaimed. You looked up from the laptop and saw your 5 year old boyfriend trapped in a 30 year old's body.

"Aww, are you okay baby?" You asked helping him up. Joe shook his head pouting.

"Where does it hurt?" You asked.

"My face. A lot." Joe replied. You chuckled and kissed him.

"Is it better now?" You smirked.

"Uhh...I think the pain is spreading: everywhere!"

Pete:

When Pete wants you, he clings to you in the same way his 6 year old son clings to him. It's cute but annoying at the same. Especially when he pulls it in public.

"(Y/N)!!! You're not listening to me." Pete whined at you from across the Starbucks table.

"Babe, I'm talking to my mom. Just give me 5 minutes and you can talk to me about Peterick until your little heart gives out." You replied before going back to your mom.

"I wasn't talking about Peterick. I was talking about sound check." Pete mumbled annoyedly. He looked around and saw a napkin and looked at his straw. He put a piece of the napkin in the straw and shot it at you. You glared at him angrily.

"Mom, we'll talk later." You said before hanging up the phone.

"(Y/N), are you mad?" Pete asked innocently. You sighed and grabbed him by his ear, walking out of Starbucks.

"I'm only 28. I didn't sign up for my own kid yet." You sighed with Pete following behind you in pain.

"I'm sorry!" He exclaimed apologetically.

"I love you Petey." You said sincerely kissing his cheek.

Andy:

When you're not paying attention to him, Andy just picks you up. Come on, Andy's a hella strong dude, of course he's gonna use it to his advantage.

"(Y/N), I asked if we had any paper towels." Andy repeated. You couldn't pay attention because Chris Evans may or may not have been shirtless.

"(Y/N)? Are you even listening?" He asked.

"Of course babe. You should never put a shirt back on." You mumbled to the television. Andy rolled his eyes and picked you up, throwing you over his shoulder.

"Andrew!" You exclaimed in fear. Andy smirked walking around the house with you on his back.

"Stop, what do you want?" You giggled. Andy pulled you in front of him, now holding you bridal style.

"Your attention, and now that I have it, do we have anymore paper towels?" He asked with a smirk on his face.