Patrick Imagine: Breath In, Breath Out

Requested by @northernuppour.

You sat in the corner of your bedroom where you were for the whole entire day. You just sat there with tears streaming down your face as you struggled to breath. Your mom had called you and said that a bad storm was passing through her area. You just couldn't help but worry and think something was gonna happen to her. There was a knock on your door.

"(Y/N)? Are you in there?" Your best friend Patrick asked. You couldn't answer him, but he heard your struggling breaths.

"Damn." He mumbled jiggling the door handle. You'd locked the door in fear of anyone coming in and seeing you like this.

"(Y/N) if your by the door move away. I'm gonna knock it down." Patrick instructed. It took him three tries but the door eventually fell. He walked in and saw you on the floor in the corner of your room. He ran to you and took you in his arms.

"It's okay (Y/N), it's okay. Remember: breath in, breath out." He instructed calmly. You followed his words and started to steadily breath. When you were stable from Patrick rocking you back in forth, you turned to him with a small smile on your face.

"Thank you Patrick." You said gratefully. Patrick smiled back and kissed the top of your head.

"No problem (Y/N). I love you." He replied.

A/N: Q&A questions