Andy Imagine: Mute

This was requested by Fandom_Addict12. I hope this is what you wanted!

You walked down the street trying to get home from your day at college. As you kept walking, you bumped into someone.

"I'm really sorry ma'am. Are you okay." The man asked. You looked up and saw a neck tattoo and facial hair. You nodded your head assuring the man the were okay.

"Are you sure? Let me buy you a coffee or something. There's this vegan cafe not to far away from here." He offered. You thought about it before smiling and nodding your hand. Although Andy was puzzled about your lack of vocal answering, he smiled and put a hand on your shoulder to lead you to the cafe. When you two got there, and pulled out your chair and you nodded in recognition. Andy took a seat across from you and smiled.

"So, my name is Andy. What's yours?" He asked. You frowned and pulled out your phone to type something in your speech app.

"My name is (Y/N)." The robotic voice said.

"What...If you don't mind me asking, what happened to your voice?" Andy asked trying not to be rude.

"I've been mute all my life. It's something with my vocal chords."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"It's fine. At least I can hear and see."

"So, can I order you something?"

"Green tea would be great." You smiled as Andy got up and went to order the drinks. when he came back, he was holding to tea cups.

"Drink up." He announced.

"You're a really nice guy Andy. You shouldn't be here with me. You should be out with your girlfriend." Your voice simulator spoke.

"Yeah, I'll do that when I find one."

"You don't have a girlfriend?"

"Nope, I'm not usually lucky in the love department."

"That's B.S. man. Any girl would have to brain dead not to like you." Andy took a sip of his tea and looked up at you once again.

"So, are you one of those brain dead girls?" He asked hesitantly. You looked surprised but smiled before typing into your phone.

"I'm vocally impaired, but not mentally." The voice replied. Andy chuckled and grabbed your hand.

"Do you maybe wanna do this again? As a date?" Andy asked. You nodded your hand motioning for him to give you his phone. You put in your number and handed it back.

"I think it would be better if you texted." You're robotic voice said.

"Yeah, I figured. I should be going now. I'll text you later (Y/N)." Andy chuckled standing out of the chair. You stood out of yours too and nodded your head. Andy opened his arms for a hug and you took him up on the offer. When he pulled back, he shot you a little wave and you sent one back before leaving.