Pete imagine: I'm Home

Please read A/N at end

You stood in the waiting area, watching. Watching for him to run into your arms and tell you all about his "trip". You hated referring to them as anything else. You stood among other people waiting for someone to show up. Finally, you peeped him looking around for you.

"Pete!" You exclaimed waving your hands, crazily. Pete grinned and ran over to you. He wrapped his arms around you tightly and spun you around.

"I missed you so much (Y/N). I-I...I just missed you." Pete stuttered with tears pooling in his eyes. He dropped his head in your shoulder and cried a bit. This is Pete's second time coming home and the first time he was far worse than this.

"Baby, it's okay. Let's just go home." You said holding on to Pete tightly. When you got home, Pete changed into a white tshirt and grey sweatpants. He sat on the bed on his phone and you just watched him from the doorframe. His demeanor was tense but at the same time relaxed.

"Pete?" You asked softly. He flinched and looked at you.

"Yeah babe?" He replied. You slipped into bed and he wrapped his arms around you.

"Are you gonna have to leave again?" You asked, scared for an answer.

"No. My commanding officer thinks I've seen enough and there are a lot of fresh new recruits." Pete answered. You let out a happy breath as tears rolled down your cheek.

"That's great! That's great, cause...well...I want to start a family with you Pete." You said. Pete looked at you with a disbelieving look on his face.

"Y-you do? Even though I haven't been around a lot?" He asked.

"Yeah. Pete, I love you so much and now that you're gonna be home, I think now is a good time." You explained. Pete smiled and kissed you.

"Shall we begin now?" He asked with a slight smirk on his face.

"Definitely." You grinned kissing Pete again.