Patrick Imagine: Too Drunk

"Noooooo!" You yelled as your boyfriend took away your beer.

"I want it." Patrick giggled just as equally drunk as you.

"Trickyyyy, stop."

"No!" You chased Patrick around your apartment drunkenly. He ended up falling and you on top of him.

"(Y/N), just let me drink it." Patrick complained.

"Fine but that means next time you're gonna have to let me drink your last beer." You huffed.

"Whatever you believe sweetheart." You looked at Patrick and broke out into a fit of giggles.

"What? What is it?" He asked.

"We're so freaking wasted." You laughed. Patrick smiled and joined in your laughter.

"You know what. I'm gonna marry you some day." Patrick said after you two stopped laughing.

"Why?" You asked.

"Because we have so much fun just getting drunk together." Patrick started laughing again while you rolled your eyes.

"Seriously, why?"

"Because I love you and everything about you. I can see myself spending the rest of my life with you, even if we never get drunk again. I just love you (Y/N) and I can't explain why. It's just something about you."

"I love you too Patrick." You smiled and kissed Patrick tasting the beer on his tongue.

"I hope this isn't the alcohol talking or that would just suck." You giggled. Patrick laughed along with you as you laid your head in his lap.

"Patrick?" You asked.

"Yeah (Y/N)?"

"I wanna have kids with you. Like, right now."

"Shit, I think you're too drunk."

A/N: Teeheehee. You got drunk with Patrick.