Andy Imagine: Happy Birthday

This was originally written on Andy's birthday

You turned over eagerly watching your boyfriends face, waiting for him to wake up. When Andy's eyes opened, he jumped back and fell off the bed, surprised to see you standing so close.

"Shit (Y/N)." He huffed standing up.

"Happy birthday Andy!" You smiled.

"Yeah and you tried to give me a heart attack. I'm already getting old." You giggled and hugged Andy.

"I love it when you get concerned with yourself." You smiled. Andy rolled his eyes and walked to the bathroom.

"I'm gonna brush my teeth." He said. You waited until he left and put on one of Andy's tshirts and some of his shorts. He always said that he loved it when you wore his clothes. You looked in the mirror and checked yourself. Perfect. Andy cane out 3 minutes later. He stopped when he saw you with his clothes on.

"You did this for my birthday?" He asked.

"That's not all. The guys decided you should spend your birthday with me today. They'd get you tomorrow." You explained wrapping your arms around Andy's torso. He unwrapped your arms and stared at you.

"So, you got me a lazy day with you?" He asked slowly.

"Yeah." You replied nervously. Andy smiled and hugged you.

"This is the best present ever. Come on, let's watch Captain America: The Winter Soldier." He said dragging you downstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy birthday to my small 12 year old son trapped in a 35 year olds body.