Andy Imagine: Sweetheart

You sat at the table with the popular kids as you are your lunch silently. The whole table was talking and laughing while you just stayed quiet. Ever since the beginning of senior year, when you actually got somewhat pretty, the popular kids took a liking to you. It's was pretty annoying to be honest. All they ever did was gossip and crack rude jokes. The table suddenly got quiet, before someone started on the next topic.

"Do you guys see those emo freaks over there?" Some guy snickered. Everyone just laughed.

"Hey, one's coming this way. Watch this." The main jock, and your boyfriend, Brendon laughed. Everyone watched at Brandon stuck out his foot. The kid, Patrick, fell and got today's mashed potatoes all over his face. You felt really bad.

"That wasn't nice Brendon." You glared at him.

"Whatever (Y/N). We're going to our lockers. Coming?" He asked.

"Later."

"Alright. See ya babe." Brendon kissed you and you wiped your mouth in disgust. You looked at Patrick, who was just getting up.

"Here, let me help you. Do you want my lunch?" You offered him. Patrick was just about in his freshman year, but he was a pretty cool kid so you heard.

"Thanks, but no thanks. I'm not really hungry anyway." He muttered cleaning off his glasses.

"Let me walk with you back to your table. To make sure no one brothers you." You offered. Patrick smiled and nodded his head.

"Thanks (Y/N)." He said. You walked over to the table where he sat with his three friends. Pete Wentz, Joe Trohman, and Andy Hurley.

"Hi." You smiled waving at them. Andy just looked up at you and his eyes caught yours. He quickly looked away.

"Thanks for helping Patrick. We saw what you did. Patrick is still a work in progress on his fighting skills." Pete thanked you.

"No problem." You smiled turning to get to calculus.

"Hey (Y/N), wanna go to the pizza shop for a quick bite after school with us?" Andy asked you quickly. You grinned and blushed.

"S-sure. I'll find a way to get away from Brendon." You replied. Andy smiled as you walked away.

*1 Month Later*

You've been hanging out with the guys a lot but no one knew. You've recently started developing a crush on Andy. He was always so sweet to you. When you and Brendon had a fight, you always ran to Andy. He would comfort you when you cried and he gave the best cuddles. You stood at your locker at the end of the day, when the guys came by.

"Hey there gorgeous!" Joe laughed wrapping an arm around your shoulder. You giggled and gave him a side hug.

"Hey Joey." You smiled. Suddenly a hand slammed on the locker next to you.

"B-Brendon!" You stuttered, moving away from Joe.

"What the hell are you doing with my girlfriend?" Brendon growled picking Joe up by his shirt.

"Woah!" Pete exclaimed running over to try and stop Brendon.

"Stop!" You pleaded with wide eyes.

"I said, what the hell are you doing with my girlfriend!" Brendon yelled slamming Joe's back into the locker.

"Brendon I said stop!" You yelled. Brendon glared at you, dropped Joe, and stared at the crowd that started to form. He grabbed your arm and glared at you.

"Get in the car, I'm taking you home." He said harshly. You gulped and grabbed your backpack. You turned and looked at the guys, waving a hand. They all stared at you worriedly, especially Andy.

"(Y/N), come on!" Brendon yelled. You ran to follow him to his red convertible. You slid into the front seat and Brendon started to drive. The car was darkly silent.

Suddenly the car stopped in front of the park and Brendon slammed his hand on the steering wheel.

"What the hell (Y/N)! Do you know what this'll do to my reputation? Wow, I'm dating a girl who hangs out with the emos. You're such a loser!" Brendon exclaimed. Every time his voice got louder, you would flinch. Brendon slapped you.

"Are you even listening to me?" He exclaimed. You held you face in pain. It wasn't the first time he'd hit you. Slowly, that pain melted into rage.

"Fuck you." You spat getting out the car.

"Where the fuck are you doing?" He asked.

"To my friends house. It's over Brendon!" You yelled running to Andy's house. When you got there, he was sitting on his doorstep.

"Thank god. I was waiting for you to get here. You okay?" He asked hugging you.

"Can we just go inside please?" You sniffled.

"Okay. Are your parents home?" Andy asked walking inside with you.

"No, they're on a business trip." You replied.

"You're staying here tonight. I'll get you some clothes, follow me." You and Andy walked up to his room and you saw it had many heavy metal band posters on it. He dug in his drawer and gave you a black tshirt and plaid pajama pants.

"My bathrooms right down the hall. Just go downstairs when your ready." Andy explained. You quickly put on the clothes and walked downstairs. Andy was laying on the couch in a white shirt and superman pajama pants. You just looked at him and got tears in your eyes.

"(Y/N), are you okay?" Andy asked. You shook your head as tears fell out of your eyes. Andy walked over to you and wrapped you in a hug. You sobbed into his tshirt.

"What's wrong?" Andy asked. He slowly wiped the tears away from your eyes.

"I-I don't know what I'm gonna do now. I left Brendon but no ones ever gonna take me. The only reason I was with him was because he made me feel important. No one wants the ugly girl from middle school." You explained, crying.

"There was no ugly girl from middle school. All I see, all I've ever seen, is a beautiful girl who I'd love to be with." Andy replied tilting your head up.

"What?" You asked.

"I wanna be with you (Y/N). So freaking bad."

"I-I wanna be with you too Andy." And smiled and leaned in to kiss you. You kissed back with enthusiasm. When you pulled back, you felt all happy.

"So, do you wanna be my girlfriend?" Andy asked. You nodded your head eagerly. Andy giggled and the both of you cuddled on the couch.

A/N: sorry this was so long. I got carried away a bit. Anyway, thank you for reading :).