Andy Imagine: Square Up Son!

"Hey sexy, come here often?" Some guy asked you. From that first comment, you knew he was a douche bag. Unfortunately, your boyfriend, Andy, was in the bathroom at the moment.

"No." You replied icily.

"Damn Elsa, who turned down the temperature?" He joked trapping you by putting both hands on the wall you were leaned up against. When Andy came out of the bathroom. He saw you and the guy. He glared at the man who was standing so close to you. He looked somewhat handsome and fit. You just didn't want him talking to you, but this guy kept talking and talking.

"What the hell is he doing with my girl?" Andy muttered. He had enough. Andy took off his hoodie and walked over to you and the guy.

"Hey (Y/N)." He smiled grabbing your hand. You smiled up at Andy grateful for his arrival.

"Hey dude, do you mind? You're sort of cock blocking." Mr. Douche-Bag said. Andy turned to Mr. Douche-Bag and stood in front of you.

"Listen dude, this is my girlfriend. Now, I didn't come for a fight, but I'll fight till the ending, asshole!" He yelled. Mr. Douche-Bag glared back and took off his cliche douche-bag white tank.

"Come at me bro!" He challenged. Andy smiled deviously and put up two fists.

"Square up son." He smirked. Mr. Douche-Bag came at Andy and Andy took him out with one punch. Mr. Douche-Bag was out cold.

"Damn! I don't think he'll ever talk again." You winced. Andy put an arm around you and kissed the top of your head.

"Maybe now he won't flirt with my girl." He muttered. You giggled and kissed Andy.

"I love you." You smiled.

"Yeah, I love you too." He smiled back.