Patrick Imagine: Kissing In Cars

You sat in Patrick's blue mustang as you two parked in the woods. You silently cursed your friend and roommate, Pete, for even setting up this date. You were always very nervous around people and you don't even know how you became friends with Pete, the outgoing daredevil.

"The...uh...the stars look pretty nice tonight, right." Patrick stuttered nervously.

"I guess." You muttered looking for something to cover your face with. Pete made you ditch your comfortable hoodie for a tad more revealing black vneck.

"A-are you cold?" Patrick asked.

"Just a little." You replied Patrick dug around in the back of his car and pulled out a leather jacket.

"Here you go." Patrick blushed. You took the jacket and smiled.

"Thank you." You said putting on the jacket.

"How about I put on the radio?" Patrick said. You nodded your head as Patrick turned the radio knob. Kissing In Cars by Pierce The Veil came on.

"I love this song!" You and Patrick gasped. You both looked at each other and laughed.

"I'm really glad Pete set up this date. He's been talking about you for months and I felt like I practically knew everything about you. It's really nice." Patrick explained.

"Really?" You asked surprised.

"Yeah. He told me about your shyness and I understand. It's just hard to believe that such a pretty face like you can't even look me in the eye and tell me a lot about yourself."

"You knew and you still wanted to go out with me?"

"Yeah."

"But why?"

"Because, every shy person needs the one person to speak for them and I wanna be that for you." You looked into Patrick's eyes and brought his face to yours slowly. When his lips met yours, you felt free. Free of your crippling shyness and you felt as if you could scream into a crowd of people. When you pulled back, Patrick was smiling.

"Do you wanna be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"Yes please." You smiled before attacking his lips with yours.