Joe Imagine: Finals Pt. 2

"Joe, Joe, Joe!" You called running over to Joe. He turned to you and nearly fell as you jumped on him.

"Woah, what's going on?" Joe asked.

"I passed my regents!" You cheered.

"Hey! Good job (Y/N). I told you you would."

"Yeah you did you genius. So, my house at 6 tonight? My parents are out for some charity dinner until like 2 am and I'm gonna be so lonely. We can watch movies or something."

"Sure, I'll be there." You squealed and kissed Joe's cheek before running off. He smiled and chuckled softly to himself.

*At Your House*

You sat on your couch wearing pink and purple polka dotted pajama pants and a black tank top. You had you Netflix set up on your tv and just waited for Joe. After 5 minutes of waiting, Joe finally showed up.

"Joey!" You smiled opening the door for him. He was wearing a grey hoodie and black jeans.

"Hey, so what movie are we watching?" He asked.

"Whatever you want. I'm chill with anything." You shrugged.

"Alright so we can watch 21 Jump Street?"

"How'd you know I was hoping you'd pick that?" Joe chuckled and sat on the couch next to you.

"Because I know everything about you. You hate guys who always want to watch scary movies 24/7 and you love a guy who can make you laugh; for example, me." He said holding your hand.

"Huh?" You asked a bit confused.

"I like you (Y/N), a lot."

"Woah, are you serious?"

"Yeah...is that a good 'woah'?"

"Yeah, because I like you too Joe, a lot." Joe smiled and kissed you quickly.

"I hope that was okay?" He asked nervously.

"It was more than okay." You replied before kissing him again.

A/N: Okay! A very happy birthday to @imnotapotatoe!! See, I see the things you guys comment ;). Happy birthday!!