Patrick Imagine: Switch Pt. 3

The guys left after a long day of making up random rhyming words and you sat in your car on Patrick's Twitter. You reading through some funny tweets until you came across one tweet.

"@PatrickStump Fat Patrick, then skinny Patrick and now we're back to fat Patrick. Make up your mind man!" It said. You gasped and read other hurtful comments. They weren't even directed to you and you wanted to cry.

"This is what Patrick goes through everyday?" You asked yourself before putting down the phone. You started the car and drove home.

After taking care of the garden, Patrick went to work on dinner, which was turning out to be a disaster. The pasta water was boiling over, the chicken wasn't anywhere near ready to come out of the oven, and the potatoes wouldn't mash.

"Dammit! This sucks!" Patrick cursed, throwing his oven mitt in the ground. He quickly turned off the pasta water and sat around the dinner table.

"(Y/N) really has it hard. And I've been acting like such a diva to her. All she does is try her best." Patrick said in realization. Just then you opened the door and walked in. Patrick looked at you and walked over to where you were standing. He wordlessly opened his arms as you fell into them.

"I'm so sorry. You win." You both said at the same time. You pulled out of the hug and looked at Patrick.

"Patrick, you win. You obviously have it harder than me. Coming up with lyrics, putting on your best face for your fans even if your not in a good mood, and...the hate you get." You explained. At the last part, Patrick sighed and grabbed your hands.

"(Y/N), the hate I can deal with because I have you. I would be nothing without you! You clean this whole damn house until it sparkles, keep the fridge stocked, make sure I have clothes to wear, keep a damn impressive garden, and make some of the most amazing meals I've ever eaten. You're what keeps me going." Patrick said, never breaking eye contact. You smiled and kissed him softly.

"How about, we both win? I get what I want and you get what you want." You sighed happily.

"Alright, I'll stop being a slob." Patrick chuckled kissing the side of your head.

"And I will...wait, you never told me what I was supposed to do if you won." Patrick looked around a bit flustered.

"Well, I guess I just wanted a night with my wife...in the bedroom?" He said nervously.

"Oh Patrick! You don't have to win a bet for that." You chuckled kissing him. Patrick smiled into the kiss and pulled you closer to him. Just then, the fire alarm went off.

"The chicken!" Patrick yelled before running into the kitchen to put out the tiny fire that was occurring. You just chuckled and walked upstairs remembering the many moments when you had to put out oven fires.

*Next Day*

You and Patrick decided that it would be best for you two to do your chores together and get done twice as faster. While walking down the dairy aisle, a little boy ran over to Patrick.

"You're the lady man!" The little boy exclaimed. You and Patrick turned to him, while Patrick smiled.

"And you're the kid from yesterday." Patrick smiled back.

"Who's she?" The boy asked.

"This is actually my wife (Y/N)."

"But I thought you said not to get married." You shot Patrick a small look.

"Oh did he now?" You said to the little boy. Patrick nervously laughed and held your hand.

"Listen kid, I was wrong. Marriage is the best thing ever. I hope someday you find that one person who makes your heart skip a beat and pound whenever your near them, or without them. I know I found mine." Patrick said looking between you and the little boy.

"Thanks mister." The boy smiled before running to his mom. You turned to Patrick and crossed your arms.

"Whoops?" Patrick shrugged. You rolled your eyes and grabbed his hand again.

"You're lucky you came up with that speech. Definitely made up for everything." You smiled before continuing on your hunt for cheese.

A/N: I just wanna say that this book is probably ending soon...

And in its place will be Fall Out Boy Imagines 2!!!! All your favorite dramatic, cute, sad, and funny moments back in another book, because this one just couldn't hold all that much drama and cuteness. Soo, I'll be wrapping up a few loose ends that I may have left in some imagines >:). Thanks for reading guys!!!