Patrick Imagine: Drunk

"Pete! Have you seen Patrick?" You asked looking around for your best friend. You promised his mom that you would look out for him.

"I think I saw him out in the kitchen. He's drunk again?" Pete said.

"He might be. Thanks." You replied running off to the kitchen.

"Patrick! Patrick, come on! Your mom hates it when you get drunk!" You called out. Suddenly there was giggling coming from behind you. Patrick was standing there laughing at you.

"You found me!" He slurred.

"Ugh. You were supposed to see your mom tomorrow! Come on, we're going back to my apartment." You sighed grabbing his hand.

"Yay, party!" Patrick cheered as you dragged him to your car. You strapped him into the front seat as he was mesmerized with your hair.

"It's so pretty! Can I make a wish on it?" He slurred. You laughed patted his head. You got in the drivers seat and drove to your house. You helped carry Patrick inside.

"Pat?" You huffed, trying to get him inside.

"Yeah princess?" He sighed, happily playing with your hair.

"How much did you have to drink?" You asked.

"Joe and I took a lot of shots! I won too! I was drinking with Brendon too! He's good, but I still won. I barfed after though." Patrick explained. You laughed and carried him to your couch.

"Sit here. I'm gonna get changed and bring you some clothes. Can you do that for me?" You said to Patrick.

"Anything princess." Patrick replied. You ran up the stairs and put on a white tshirt and navy blue sweatpants. You grabbed Patrick's glasses that he always left here, a white T-shirt and TMNT pajama pants. You walked back downstairs to see Patrick laying on the couch.

"Trick?" You asked touching his shoulder.

"I don't feel good." He slurred. You sighed and guided him to the bathroom where he emptied the contents of his stomach in the toilet.

"Aww poor baby." You cooed, rubbing Patrick's back. When he was done, you helped him brush his teeth, put on his pajamas, and take out his contacts. When it was all over you two sat on the couch watching some show on the television.

"I-I'm sorry I drank so much. I wanted you to like me." Patrick said quietly.

"Huh?" You asked.

"I'm so boring and I just wanted you to think I was cool and fun. I only ruined everything though." You frowned at took Patrick's hand in yours.

"Patrick, I like you just the way you are. You never have to change for me." You said kissing his cheek.

"It's just...I've had a major crush on you for years and you never showed any interest. You obviously don't like me." He ranted. You faced him and grabbed his cheek, pulling his face close to yours.

"Patrick, if I wasn't interested, I wouldn't try so hard to always be around you. I like you Patrick. I really do!" You said softly.

"(Y/N), can I kiss you?" Patrick asked shyly. You slowly nodded your head as he brought his lips to yours. Patrick pulled you onto his lap and wrapped his arms around your waist. You both sat there kissing until, you pulled back and smiled at him.

"Hey, wanna go to sleep? You still have to see your mom tomorrow." You said. Patrick frowned.

"But I wanna kiss you more." He pouted. You smiled and took his hand.

"You can sleep in my bed with me tonight. We can cuddle and kiss all night." You said. Patrick instantly smiled and walked up the stairs with you.

*Morning*

You woke up to hear Patrick groaning. You slid out of bed and walked to the bathroom where he was rubbing his temple.

"Hey, you okay?" You asked putting a hand on his shoulder.

"How much did I drink last night? My head is killing me." He groaned.

"Enough to confess your crush on me." You replied. Patrick's eyes got wide and he stared at you.

"I did that?" He asked.

"Yeah and then we made out. Why do you think we were in the same bed?" You asked.

"I was wondering about that. So, are we together?"

"If you want."

"Of coarse I want! This is a dream come true!" Patrick cheered and kissed you. You pulled back and looked him in the eye.

"Okay. Take some aspirin. We gotta get to your moms house, now. Patrice will kill me if I let you be late."