Patrick Imagine: Night Before Tour

*WARNING!!!! CONTAINS SMUT!!!!*

You sat in Patrick's lap, just enjoying his presence. Tomorrow he was due on tour for 4 months and he couldn't bring you with him.

"I'm gonna miss you, Patrick." You muttered into Patrick neck.

"I'm gonna miss you too (Y/N)." Patrick replied kissing you softly. You deepened the kiss and wrapped your arms around his neck. Patrick pulled you closer to him and you wrapped your legs around his waist. Patrick stood up, with you on him, and maneuvered the two of you to your bedroom. He dropped you on the bed before removing his shirt and jeans. He climbed on you and started attacking your neck with his lips.

"Patrick." You moaned. Patrick pulled back and took off your shirt and pants. You were left in your undergarments. You took control of the kiss, catching him off guard. He kissed back with a lot of force. Patrick ran his fingers on one down your side with the the other was wrapped in your hair.

"Ugh, Patrick." You moaned as he slightly tugged on your hair.

"(Y/N). You. Drive. Me. Crazy." Patrick said between each kiss to your stomach. Patrick pulled you upright to a sitting position and took off your bra. He pulled you flush against his chest and kissed you, while you tugged on his short hair.

"(Y/N)." Patrick moaned in his singer voice. You tugged off his boxers and he pulled off your panties. Patrick grabbed a condom and put it on.

"Are you ready?" Patrick panted running his fingers through your hair.

"Just do it Trick." You replied. He moved into you quickly but just stayed there.

"You...you can move Patrick." You stuttered. Patrick started moving at a steady pace. He was hitting all the right spots to make both of you moan and squirm.

"(Y/N), I'm close." Patrick moaned.

"M-me too." You replied. He released around the same time as you. Patrick pulled out of you and threw the condom in the garbage. He laid next to you and pulled the covers up around the both of you.

"I'm gonna miss you so much (Y/N)." He muttered kissing the side of your head.

"I'm gonna miss you too baby." You yawned. Patrick chuckled and kissed you.

"Sleep." He muttered as you drifted away.

*Morning*

When you woke up, you noticed Patrick was no longer next to you. He left a note though.

Morning sweetheart. I meant for you to see me off, but you looked so tired from last night that I couldn't wake you. I'll see you in four months. I love you.
Love,
Patrick

You smiled while reading the note and collapsed back into the pillows, replying the images of last night.

A/N: This was so awkward for me :|. I'm still an innocent cupcake, but I couldn't help but make a Patrick smut. I just had the feels. I hope you appreciate what I do for you guys. Now anyone who has Patrick feels gets this work of art. Thanks for reading and have a nice day/night.