Andy Imagine: Two Weeks Pt. 2

Andy's POV

I decided to come back early because I felt really shitty leaving (Y/N) like this. She hasn't called or anything so that means I didn't miss the birth of our baby! I got out of the taxi and stopped at my moms. I wanted to surprise (Y/N) so I would have my mom drive me over to our house.

"Hey mom!" I called walking into the house. My mom was sitting on the couch crying.

"Mom, what's wrong?" I asked sitting next to her.

"(Y/N) didn't tell you?" She asked.

"Tell me what? Is the baby okay?"

"Andy, she had a stillborn."

"S-Stillborn?" My mom nodded her head and cried. I silently stood up and walked outside.

"Where are you going?" Mom asked.

"I gotta see (Y/N)." I called grabbing moms car. I couldn't feel anything. I was just numb. When I got to the house, I parked the car and ran inside the house.

"(Y/N)? (Y/N)!" I called. I heard a crash come from upstairs followed by, "Shit!". I walked upstairs and saw (Y/N) laying on the bed, crying. A bottle of whiskey was broken in the floor next to her.

"Baby, jeeze." I gasped. I walked to the other side of the bed and she turned to me.

"Andy?" She asked. I nodded my head and she jumped on me crying. I held her and rubbed her back.

"We're gonna get better. I promise." I repeated softly.

"He's dead. W-we lost him." She sobbed. It broke my heart to see her in this low state.

"It was a boy? Did you name him?" I asked trying to lighten the subject.

"Yeah. I named him Andrew John Hurley Jr. I couldn't think of anything else but you at the time." (Y/N) stuttered before crying some more. I looked at her again and pulled her even closer, if it was possible.

"It'll get better (Y/N). It'll get better." I said half for her and half for me.

To be continued...