Pete Imagine: Eyeliner

A/N: This is a really cliche Pete imagine because there's been so much about this one, but I don't give a bother. Anyway, I hope you enjoy!!

"(Y/N), I'm here! Are you ready for our date?!" Pete called loudly. Tonight, you and Pete were supposed to go out to dinner with Patrick and Elisa. It was your first time meeting them and you wanted to impress them. It looked like that wouldn't happen today because your make up just wasn't cooperating.

"(Y/N)?" Pete asked walking to your bathroom. The door was open and he saw you trying to apply your eyeliner and getting frustrated.

"(Y/N), do you need some help?" Pete asked taking a step inside your bathroom.

"Pete! Am I really that late?" You exclaimed turning to him. There were two well defined black rings around your eyes that resembled a raccoon.

"Baby, why didn't you just call me?" Pete asked holding your cheeks. Tears began to fall from your eyes.

"I just wanted to impress Patrick and Elisa. Pete, these are your friends. They gotta like me!" You explained.

"(Y/N), I'm the only person you have to worry about impressing. If Patrick and Elisa don't like you, they just have to suck it up." Pete said before kissing you. You smiled at him.

"Alright, let's fix that eyeliner now." He smiled. You giggled as Pete began to clean the black rings from around your eyes.

*Dinner*

You held on to Pete as you two walked into the restaurant. You had on a light purple dress and black flats. You saw Patrick and Elisa waiting at the front of the restaurant.

"Hey guys! So, this is (Y/N). (Y/N), this is Patrick and Elisa." Pete said introducing you guys. You shook Elisa's hand and Patrick. Patrick was giving you a sort of smirk.

"What?" You asked him.

"Pete did your eyeliner didn't he?" Patrick asked.

"Yeah, how'd you know?"

"Trust me, you can tell Pete's eyeliner style. Go big or go home." You, Patrick, and Elisa started laughing while Pete blushed. It wasn't a bad night at all.