Pete Imagine: New York

"Oh my gosh. I can't believe we're actually in New York City!" You exclaimed to your husband, Pete.

"Well, when I heard that you'd never been, I decided to take you myself." Pete smiled proudly. You kissed his cheek and grabbed his gloved hand in yours. After all the snow New York had been getting this season, everything was cold. You hadn't realized it would've been so cold, so you didn't bring gloves, much to your dismay. You and Pete started walking to see the big Christmas tree. Your goal since forever has been to see the tree.

"Oh my gosh. It's much bigger in person." You muttered. (A/N: I just thought of a really dirty joke XD)

"Yeah. You want a picture?" Pete asked. You nodded your head frantically. Pete chuckled as you ran next to the tree. He took a few pictures and then you two took off walking.

"Where to next?" Pete asked. You didn't really hear him because you were too busy staring at your cold hands.

"(Y/N), are you okay?" Pete asked.

"Yeah, I just forgot my gloves." You muttered. Pete took your hand and brought it to his mouth. He started blowing warm air on it and you smiled. He looked up at you from your hand and smiled with his eyes.

"Better?" He asked.

"Very much so." You blushed. He took your hand in his and you two walked until you got to a deli restaurant.

"This is the best place ever and their cheesecake is to DIE for." Pete said as you both walked in. The place was kind of empty, but still pretty full.

"Tell you what, we'll get one wonton soup to split and you can have whatever you want, and then we'll split a cheesecake." Pete planned. You agreed and sat to get your food. You two ate, laughed, and soon you were really full.

"Okay, one more stop, but it's a surprise." Pete grinned. You smiled and rolled your eyes.

"Okay, but make it quick. I'm getting sleepy." You replied. You and Pete got in a taxi and drove somewhere for about 15 minutes. When you got out the car, you noticed you were by an ice skating rink.

"Pete, you're not serious." You asked astonished.

"You gotta ice skate if you're in New York. Come on!" Pete smiled pulling you to the rink. You both got a pair of ice skates and walked out on the rink.

"If I break my ass, it's on you." You muttered to Pete. He laughed and grabbed your hand.

"If you go down, I'll go down." He smiled (A/N: sorry, I'm just really dirty today X'D). Pete took the first step on the rink and you, reluctantly, followed.

"Pete, I don't know about this." You said hesitantly. Pete looked at you and kissed your cheek.

"Don't worry, I got you." He said giving you a reassuring smile. As Pete moved one foot, you moved yours too and you were actually ice skating.

"There you go baby, you're doing it!" Pete cheered. You two skated your way around the rink, holding hands. After about an hour, you both decided you should head back to your hotel. After a 45 minute taxi ride, you were finally back to your hotel room. As you put on Pete's tshirt and boxers, you thought about the day you had. You walked out of the bathroom and saw Pete laying on the bed.

"Thanks for the amazing day babe." You smiled laying next to him. Pete smiled back and kissed you softly.

"Everyday I'm with you is amazing. Thanks for continuing to make it like that." He replied. You smiled even wider and fell asleep in his arms.

A/N: I really liked this one and I hoped you enjoyed the chapter. Also please forgive my dirtiness, I was with a really dirty acquaintance today. Night!