Andy Imagine: Two Weeks

A/N: This was requested by @thelittlewolf45. I hope you like it!!!

"You're kidding me right?" You asked your husband expecting him to burst out laughing and hug you. He didn't.

"(Y/N), you know we've got to tour." Andy sighed sympathetically.

"But why now?! I am half a month away from delivering this child Andrew!" You exclaimed worriedly.

"I know! Baby, I know. We just need to hope for the best. I'll be back as soon as I possibly can: for you and the little one." Andy pulled you into a hug, minding your very pregnant bulge.

"I love you Andy." You sighed.

"I love you (Y/N)." He smiled kissing you. He felt a kick from you stomach on his hand and pulled out of the kiss.

"I love you too kiddo." He chuckled kissing your baby bump.

*2 weeks later*

You sat on the couch watching some television when your stomach started to hurt. You clutched it in pain.

"Damn!" You hissed.

"What's going on?" Your friend asked.

"Just a kick probably. I'll be fine." The pain came again, harder. You dropped your bottle of water and your friend ran into the living room.

"(Y/N), you don't look too good. I think we should get you to the hospital. Look, your water broke." They said.

"I think you're right. Get the car." You agreed hurriedly. While in the car you passed out which really worried your friend. At the hospital, you were taken to the delivery quickly.

*12 Hours Later*

You woke up to see your friend holding a baby in a blanket.

"They're here? Let me see." You said stretching your sore bones. Your friend turned to you with tears in their eyes.

"What's wrong?" You asked. Your friend just put the baby in your arms. It was a boy but you instantly knew something was wrong. He was cold and he wasn't breathing.

"(F/N), what's wrong with him?" You asked tearfully.

"He was a stillborn." (F/N) sobbed.

"How?"

"You had an infection that your body couldn't fight against and it took him. That's why you passed out."

"He's really gone?"

"I'm so sorry (Y/N)." You looked down at your dead son and saw a mirror image of Andy.

Andy.

"Oh god, what am I gonna tell Andy." You mumbled.

To be continued in part 2...