Patrick Imagine: Dork

You were walking to the cafe down the street from your apartment. You just needed some hot tea in the dead of the terrible winter you seemed to be having. You walked into the warm cafe, thankful for some warm shelter. The cafe was unusually packed today but that was probably due to the fact that it was freezing outside. You walked to the counter and ordered a cup of hot chocolate. In a few minutes it was ready for you. You really didn't wanna go home because your house was just boring and cold. You looked around for a seat and saw one next to an awkward, dorky looking guy.

"Um, do you mind if I sit here?" You asked him. He looked up at you wearing glasses.

"No, it's fine." He replied. You smiled and slid into the other side of his booth. His face was hovering over his cup of whatever and his glasses were fogging up. You couldn't help but giggle at the adorable scene.

"What?" The man asked.

"Your glasses are fogging up." You giggled. He chuckled and wiped them clean.

"I'm (Y/N)." You smiled.

"Patrick." The guy replied. You and Patrick sat and talked for a while until a guy with black hair showed up.

"Patrick, the guys and I are going back to the hotel. See you later, maybe." The guy said. He was really attractive but wasn't really your type.

"Okay Pete. Bye." Patrick replied. Pete smiled at you and Patrick and then walked away.

"Friend of yours?" You asked.

"Yeah. You want me to try and hook you two up?" Patrick asked sadly. You laughed and grabbed Patrick's hand.

"He's not really my type." You smiled. Patrick blushed and smiled. You guys talked for a little while longer until you felt that you had to go home.

"Sorry Patrick. I gotta get home now." You sighed sadly.

"O-oh! I guess I'll see you around. Bye (Y/N)." He stuttered. You smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Bye Patrick." You said. You stood up from the booth and walked out into the cold air. You started to make your way back to your apartment when someone turned you around. You were met with a pair of slightly chapped lips. They tasted like peppermint tea and it tasted amazing. When the person pulled back, you saw it was Patrick.

"S-sorry. I really shouldn't have done that." He said backing up a little.

"No, that was perfect." You smiled. Patrick smiled back and just looked at you.

"I'm not really good at this kind of stuff, but I like you a lot and getting to know you tonight was amazing. Do you think we can try us?" Patrick asked. You chuckled and kissed him again.

"Tell you what; come over tonight. My heater doesn't work and I'm gonna be super cold. Maybe we can just cuddle on my couch and watch some stupid movie?" You suggested.

"O-okay! Don't worry, I'm not gonna try anything." Patrick said seriously. You smiled and kissed him. Pulling back, you whispered in his ear

"Dork. I want you to try something." You chuckled. Patrick's face got red as you pulled him in the direction of your apartment building.