Pete Imagine: Why Are You Here?

You woke up to shuffling and banging from downstairs. You slipped on a purple bathrobe over your black shorts and white tank top. Shuffling down the stairs, you saw a figure in the kitchen. When you hit the final step, you saw your brothers best friend, Pete.

"Pete?" You asked confused.

"Hey (Y/N)." He replied, focusing on his sandwich he was making.

"Why the hell are you in my kitchen at, 6 AM?"

"My fridge is empty and you have a nicely stocked fridge." You groaned and walked over to Pete.

"Peter, go home. Your friend isn't even up yet." You said grabbing his arm.

"You don't consider us friends? Hurt." He pouted.

"Pete!" You groaned in frustration. Pete just laughed.

"Aww, you're so cute when your frustrated." He said, picking you up and setting you on the counter.

"What is it you actually want?" You asked.

"Would it be wrong if I said you?" Pete asked.

"Yeah. I'm barely legal. I just turned 18 a month ago."

"I'm not choosy." You laughed and rested your hands around Pete's neck.

"So, can I kiss you, or you gonna slap me?" Pete asked leaning closer to your face.

"Depends. Are you a good kisser?" You asked. Pete smirked and whispered against your lips.

"Why don't we let you find out?" He pressed his lips against yours and you molded into them. You two kissed for a while until a voice interrupted you.

"What the hell?" You and Pete turned around to see your brother with an angry look on his face.

"Brendon." You both said nervously.

A/N: Who saw that coming ;). Anyway, 900+ votes, 19K+ reads, and 100+ comments! Thank you guys so much. I'm thinking of making a Pete Wentz fanfic. Tell me what you think about that in the comments if you could. Thanks for reading and have a great day/night! (Also, the irresistible video was HILARIOUS. I almost died. Please watch it if you haven't already.)