Pete Imagine: Prankster

This was requested by @Summerlover_12. I hope you guys like it!!

You walked over to Pete's bunk, in the bunk room, holding a bucket of feathers and had a paint brush of honey. Thank god he was a heavy sleeper. You painted his entire sleeping body with honey and set the feathers on his slightly open door, after leaving the room. You ran to sit back on the couch with the guys.

"Is the plan set?" Joe asked smirking deviously.

"All done." You giggled.

"Pete's gonna get so pissed at you guys." Andy sighed not looking up from his comic.

"True. I think you guys should just cut it." Patrick said worriedly. You and Joe shared a worried glance before you heard a crash. Pete was up.

"What the hell?!" He screamed. He came out to the living room and looked at you and Joe.

"I know it was you two! You both look the guiltiest!" He yelled.

"Sorry." You and Joe said quickly.

"Ugh, you know what. Just screw off." Pete grumbled. He went back to the bunk area and slammed the door. Joe got up, but Andy grabbed his arm.

"Let (Y/N) do it." He said calmly.

"What?" You exclaimed.

"(Y/N), Pete has a soft spot for you. You've known him longest and it'll work. Just trust me." Andy replied. You sighed and wiped your sweaty palms on your black skinny jeans and knocked on the door.

"Go away!" Pete yelled.

"Pete, it's me." You sighed.

"I don't care. Leave!"

"I'm coming in."

"(Y/N), I swear I'll lose it if you come in here."

"I don't care Pete, I'm coming in." You opened the door, walked inside, and closed it quickly.

"Didn't I tell you not to come in." Pete growled.

"Pete, Joe and I are sorry. We didn't think you'd get so mad." You apologized.

"Well guess what! I did!"

"I'm sorry Pete. If I'd known, I would've pulled the prank. Please don't be mad." Pete sighed and ran his hand through his feather and honey coated hair.

"Alright, I forgive you, hug?" Pete said, smiling deviously.

"Whatever it takes." You chuckled opening your arms. You walked into Pete's arms and just stayed there as some feathers and honey were transferred to you. When you pulled your head away from his chest, Pete was looking down at you.

"What?" You asked.

"Why didn't they send in Joe?" He asked, smiling slightly.

"They said you had a soft spot for me."

"Those cheeky bastards."

"Huh?"

"You don't get it, do you?"

"Not one bit."

"They know I could never stay mad at you because I love you (Y/N)." Pete leaned down and connected his lips to yours. You both just stood there kissing until Pete pulled back.

"I hope that means you feel the same way?" He asked. You giggled and nodded your head. Pete smiled and kissed you again.

"I should go take a shower." Pete sighed. You looked down at your now ruined clothes and sighed.

"Same." You said. Pete smirked at you and wrapped an arm around your waist.

"You know my motto: save water, shower together." He grinned. Your face turned a deep shade of red as Pete pulled you to the bathroom.

A/N: Here you go!!!! Okay, I realized I was supposed to write a part two to Joe's imagine, graduation, but I ended up completely forgetting about it. I'm gonna work on it and you guys should get it on Thursday probably. Thank you for reading. Bye!!!