Joe Imagine: Come Here

You sat at your desk trying to work on your English essay.

"(Y/N), I need you!" Your boyfriend, Joe, called. You sighed and turned to him laying on your bed.

"What Joseph?" You asked.

"I wanna cuddle." He pouted. You laughed and kissed him.

"Sorry Joey. I really need to finish this essay. It's due tomorrow." You sighed. Joe huffed and stood up.

"You never have time for me!" He yelled playfully.

"How about you watch a movie and by the time it's finished, so will I." You suggested chuckling.

"Fine." Joe shuffled over to the living room where he flopped down on the couch. You continued to type as 9 PM turned to 11PM. At that time, you were almost done, but decided to get some water and a cookie. You walked past the couch to see Joe napping cutely.

"Aww. He's so adorable." You cooed before continuing your journey. Right before you completely passed the couch, you were pulled down.

"What the...?" You wondered. Joe put a finger on your lips.

"You're my teddy bear now. Teddy bears don't talk, just cuddles." He sighed peacefully. You sighed and accepted your fate. Joe chuckled and kissed the exposed side of your neck.

"I love you (Y/N)." He smiled.

"I love you too, Joe." You smiled back. You and Joe fell asleep on the couch and you had to hurriedly throw something together for the end of your essay.