Andy Imagine: Facts

"You're back!" You cheered, hugging your best friend, Andy.

"Yup. Tour felt extra long this time." Andy replied hugging back. You pulled out of the hug and smirked at him.

"Cause you missed me." You sneered. Andy chuckled and picked you up.

"You bet I missed you. I missed you a ton." He laughed carrying you to your couch.

"You dork. Sit down with me." You laughed back. Andy say on the couch next to you as the TV played some stupid show.

"So, you wanna hear some interesting facts?" He asked.

"Facts? Okay." You giggled.

"Okay. Did you know that a group of pandas is called an embarrassment?"

"What? The poor pandas."

"Yeah. If you lift a kangaroo's tail of the ground, it can't hop."

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah. They're practically immobilized."

"Gimme more random facts."

"Alright. About 8,000 Americans are injured by musical instruments each year."

"Like Patrick! Omg Patrick's a statistic. Awesome!"

"Okay, last one."

"Lay it on me."

"I have a crush on you"

"What?" 

"I have a crush on you. It's a fact." You stopped talking and looked at Andy.

"You're serious right now?" You asked.

"Of course. I never lie when it comes to facts." Andy stated. You smiled and kissed him.

"I think I like these facts." You sighed dreamily. Andy chuckled and kissed you again.