Pete Imagine: Welcome To My Lair

You walked down the basement of the empty house. It was raining and you just needed some shelter. It was go into the creepy house or stay outside and possible freeze. You were very close to choosing the latter. As you walked into the basement you say against a wall shivering. Suddenly, a brick in the wall gave way and you fell through down in a trap. You gasped and screamed a you fell through and landed on a hard ground.

*1 hour later*

You woke up with brown eyes watching you. A mans brown eyes. You gasped and scored away from the man to find you were on a blanket on the ground.

"Woah there sweetheart. You should take it easy. You did fall down here and passed out for about an hour." The man said.

"W-who are you?" You stuttered.

"I'm just a guy, a guy who likes to hang down here and wait for the pretty girls to come falling down." You looked at the man and saw all the tattoos covering his arms. He was shirtless and had a tattoo right by his waistline. It was partially covered by his low waisted jeans that left little to the imagination. The man laid on a couch and stared are you.

"Where am I?" You asked fearfully.

"My lair lovely. You like?" The man grinned watching you from the couch.

"Why am I in it?"

"Well, I think I should be asking you that question. Why are you in my lair?"

"A brick fell and the next thing I know, I'm falling down some ramp or something."

"Why were in the house?"

"It was raining and I really didn't wanna get sick out in that rain." The man narrowed his eyes as if studying your story and then hopped up.

"Great! Well, as much as I enjoyed your visit, it's time to bid you adieu. Someone might come looking for you and accidentally find my lair. Out you go my lovely sweetheart." He said ushering you to an exit.

"Wait, c-can I see you again. I'm just curious is all." You stuttered trying to sound cool. The man smiled and kissed you softly.

"Until next time you lovely creature you. Bye sweetheart." He mumbled before sending you off. Yeah, you were definitely going back. He was a mystery you just had to solve. Bonus: he's cute.