Joe Imagine: Schoolitis

Schoolitis: a disease that most school students endure during their last semester. The disease causes students to lose the ability to focus and work diligently. The student will most likely procrastinate more and lose motivation.

It hits nearly 99% of students and you were no exception of the 99%. You sat on your couch hitting your textbook on your head.

"(Y/N)? Are you okay, baby?" Joe asked worriedly.

"No! I don't wanna do this book report." You complained.

"But it's you last one."

"That doesn't mean anything. I still have to do it." You stood from the couch and jumped into Joe's arms.

"If you suffer from sever Schoolitis clap your hands." You sang miserably. Joe frown and kissed your cheek.

"It'll get better (Y/N), I promise." He smiled. You rolled your eyes and pulled away from him.

"Sometimes before it gets better, the darkness gets bigger." You sang. Joe has been out of school for three years so he obviously didn't remember the struggle of school or the yearly disease of Schoolitis.

"Are you mad at me princess?" He asked grabbing your hands.

"No, I'm mad at school." You admitted. Joe hugged you and gave you a long kiss.

"Well, guess how much days until your graduation." He said pulling out of the kiss.

"How many?" You asked.

"21 more days, including weekends. Without weekends it's 16." For some reason, that made you really happy and motivated.

"Thanks Joey. I guess all I needed was a strong dose of you to cure my Schoolitis." You smiled, kissing him before running back to your book report.