Andy Imagine: Hey Stranger

You sat at an empty table, watching everyone at your high school reunion. You really needed to get home to your daughter desperately, but your friend, (F/N), insisted that you got out of the house and made friends. You groaned and slammed your head on on the table.

"Well, hey stranger." Someone said to you. You looked up and saw your old best friend and old fling, Andrew Hurley, drummer of Fall Out Boy.

"Andy!" You exclaimed getting up to hug him. He was covered in tattoos and got a hair cut from since you last saw him.

"It's been too long since I've seen you (Y/N)." Andy smiled.

"How'd you know it was me?" You asked.

"I saw your beautiful (H/C) hair and instantly knew. How've you been?"

"Working. I'm just trying to provide."

"You have a family?"

"Sort of. Enough about me. I wanna here about you. Touring the world, making music, seeing pretty girls! It must be great."

"Not really. I miss home sometimes and the girls aren't all that pretty. They're not you anyway."

"Oh shut up Hurley. So you wanna leave?"

"Sure, where to?"
"Anywhere you want rockstar."

"In that case, let's go to your house." You and Andy went to your house where (F/N) was watching your daughter.

"Okay, now what you see may surprise you, but don't freak." You warned Andy just nodded his head. You opened the door and a pair of tiny arms were wrapped around your legs.

"Mommy!" Your daughter smiled. You smiled and picked her up.

"Hey baby. Now, Andrea, I want you to meet somebody. This is my best friend, Andrew Hurley." You said looking at Andy.

"Hi Mr. Hurley." Andrea smiled. Andy smiled back and held out a hand.

"Hi Andrea. You can just call me Andy."

"Mommy calls me Andy too!"

"(Y/N)! Great timing. I'm needed at work. See you tom- who's your friend?" (F/N) asked.

"(F/N), this is Andy. Andy, my friend, (F/N)." You sighed.

"(Y/N), is he the one? He looks a lot like Andr-"

"Don't you have work now?" (F/N) left and Andy looked at you.

"So, who's the dad?" He asked.

"I'd rather not say." You sighed, letting Andrea run around.

"Okay, we'll, when did you have her?"

"Sometime after you left college to join FOB."

"So, she's about 10 now."

"Yup."

"(Y/N), where'd you get the name Andrea from? You always said you would name your kid (Favorite Baby Name)."

"She's named after her father." You looked over at Andy nervously. He had a look of realization wash over his face.

"Th-That one time in college when we gave us a try. That's her?" Andy asked. You slowly nodded your head.

"I found out a month after you left and I just didn't have the heart to call and crush your dreams." You frowned. Andy smiled and pulled you into a hug.

"(Y/N), I just can't believe it. I'm a father! Wow, and here I thought I was the only person in the band who didn't already have a kid. Did you know Patrick's kid is coming soon?" He rambled.

"Really? Well, Andy I'm really glad your happy about this." You smiled.

"I'm ecstatic! Get Andrea. I'm taking you two out tonight. A family night." You got Andrea and told her that Andy was her father. She was so happy! Finally, you had your perfect family.