Joe Imagine: Don't Touch

You sat on the set of the Young Blood Chronicles watching your boyfriend, Joe, run through the abandoned hospital trying to escape demon Patrick. There was this one girl on set who kept watching him too. She was supposed to be running around and getting stuff for people but instead, here she was staring at YOUR man. When the director called for break, Joe walked over to you.

"How was I?" He asked. You grinned and kissed him quickly.

"You're doing great baby." You smiled.

"Yeah! That's was really something Joe." The girl said from behind Joe. He turned to look at her.

"Um, thank you...?" He hesitated.

"Emma. My name is Emma." She smiled touching his arm. You swatted at her hand.

"Don't touch." You frowned.

"What?" She asked.

"He's mine and you can't have him. Don't. Touch." You growled. Emma backed away terrified and went to actually do her job.

"Baby, you didn't have to be jealous. I have you and all I want is you." Joe said kissing you.

"I know, but she just really needed to learn not to touch. You're mine Joey and I hate sharing." You pouted. Joe laughed and ran back to his spot as the director called everyone back to their spot. You looked over and saw Emma looking at you. You squinted your eyes and she quickly walked away.