Patrick Imagine: It Meant Nothing Pt. 2

(WARNING!!!!!!!!!!! MENTIONS OF SUICIDE)

It's been a month. Patrick left, Pete left, and FOB went on hiatus. Patrick just couldn't look at Pete the same anymore and the fights were getting so intense. You had been the reason for all this. Not once have you heard from Patrick, but you heard he was with another girl. Elisa. She was really pretty and on the outside you were happy for Patrick, but on the inside you were dying. You barely had the motivation to leave your bed anymore. Pete would call every once and a while asking about Patrick. You could never answer him. Your days were mostly spent staring at your ceiling and thinking back on every little thing you and Patrick did. Sometimes you'd end up in tears. One day, you just couldn't take it. You walked down to your basement and found a sturdy support beam. You took the rope and quickly tied a noose. Crying, you constructed your suicide note.

Dear whomever it concerns,

If you are reading this, I've already departed from this world. I want everyone to know this was no ones fault but mine. I'm just too much of a coward to accept the consequences of my actions. I cheated and I regret it. I just hope that Patrick is happy and Elisa makes him smile more than I could. I regret my actions every single day just like I'd probably regret this if I lived for it. Anyway, I just wanna say sorry to everybody and goodbye. 

Love, (Y/N)

You put the note next to your table and grabbed a chair. You put it right next to the rope. Hesitantly, you slipped your head into the hole. You tightened it and took a deep breath. Just as you were about to jump, Patrick walked inside the house. He used his old key. He'd come to pick up some of his old things. Elisa wanted him to just forget about you so she sent him to collect all his things and to give back yours. As he went to walk into the bedroom, he heard a crash from the basement. Dropping everything, Patrick ran down. What he saw almost killed him. You were hanging from the ceiling, still breathing.

"Fuck!" Patrick exclaimed. He jumped on the chair and grabbed a saw that happened to be in the tool box behind him. He quickly cut the rope, and set you down on the floor. Your breathing was very shallow, but you were alive.

"(Y/N), oh my gosh. How could you do that?" He asked.

"Mistake, everything, mistake." You mumbled hoarsely.

"What?"

"You. I only want you."

"(Y/N), I just...you hurt me. How could I take you back after?"

"Start over?"

"You want us to start over?" Patrick moved closer to you and you coughed trying to get back your voice.

"Yeah. I need you Patrick. Pete and I, it meant nothing." You said with tears in your eyes.

"I understand. I was being pretty distant and I'm sorry. I'm gonna talk to Pete about getting the band back together. I gotta fix everything that went wrong, I've already fixed us." Patrick replied hugging you. You let out a breath and smiled.

"I love you Patrick. I love you so much." You sniffled.

"I love you too (Y/N)." Patrick smiled.