Pete Imagine: Model

You walked off the set of your 2nd shoot for the day. You were heading to do another shoot with some guy after you got changed. While walking to your trailer, you bumped into someone and almost fell.

"Woah! I'm really sorry." The person said. You looked up and saw Pete Wentz of Fall Out Boy.

"No it's fine. By the way, it's an honor to meet you." You gushed.

"An honor to meet me? I should be saying that to you! (Your Full Name), the famous model. You're even prettier in person." Pete said looking you up and down.

"Well thanks. What are you here for?" You asked.

"Photoshoot. You?"

"Same, you think it's the same one?"

"Maybe. I gotta go change, but I guess I'll see you soon."

"Definitely!" You smiled and ran into your trailer. You had four main outfits. Some jeans and a pink off the shoulder top, black shorts and a white crop top, a dark purple cocktail dress, and black and purple bikini. You put on the jeans and shirt first. Your stylist curled your hair and applied some light make up. When you were done, you put one some heel sneakers and walked to the shoot location. Pete was there wearing a button up jean shirt and black jeans.

"Okay! (Y/N), go stand next to Pete and put your hand on his shoulder, playfully. This has to look fun and flirty. Go!" The photographer screamed. You put your hand on Pete's shoulder and gave him a flirty smile. He smiled back and you noticed how gorgeous his facial structure was. A few more shots later you moved on to the next outfit, then the next. Now you had to wear the bikini and Pete was in some black swim trunks.

"Okay, last shoot of the day and I want you to tie the knot on this 'relationship'. (Y/N), you need to kiss him and make sure your body is flush against his. Pete, wrap your arms around her waist and just go for it. This needs to look real and believable. Okay, go." The photographer said. Pete pulled you to him and wrapped his arms around your waist. You wrapped yours around his neck and he pressed his lips to yours. Flashes from the camera were heard from behind you, but you didn't care. Pete's lips were just heavenly and he was such a skilled kisser. He asked for entrance with his tongue and you quickly obliged. You two kept kissing until the flashes stopped.

"Perfect! Thank you for your time you two." The photographer said before leaving. You turned to Pete.

"Well, you are a very good kisser." You smiled.

"To be honest, I've been wanting to do that forever." Pete blushed.

"So, I'm heading to Starbucks or something. Wanna come with?"

"It's a date." Pete smiled and walked back to his trailer to get changed. You smiled back and walked to your trailer.