Pref #17: He Hits You

Patrick:

"Shut up Pete!" Patrick yelled.

"What are gonna do about it Stump?" Pete sneered.

"I swear Pete, shut the fuck up before I do something I'll regret."

"Show me wimp. You're just full of empty threats!" You heard the sound of skin hitting skin and ran into the living room from your bedroom.

"Guys!" You yelled. Patrick was on top of Pete with his shirt balled up in his fist.

"What the hell is going on?" You asked pushing Patrick off Pete and helping him up.

"This little shit can't even write a simple chorus without messing up. You do realize that this song needs to be done by Friday which is tomorrow right?!" Pete yelled.

"I'd finish if you weren't making all that noise!" Patrick yelled back.

"Oh calm your panties Pat." Patrick's eyes got even scarier.

"Don't call me Pat." He growled.

"And what are you gonna do about it Pat?" Pete sneered. He pulled back his fist to hit Pete but, Pete ducked last minute and Patrick ended up hitting you in the eye, hard. You fell back from the force of the punch.

"Shit!" Patrick exclaimed looking at you. His eyes went back to normal and were filled with concern. So were Pete's.

"(Y/N), are you okay?" Patrick asked. You got up and angrily pushed him away.

"Get away from me asshole." You sobbed. Pete grabbed your face in his hands.

"(Y/N), this looks pretty bad. You should get this checked out at the hospital. I'll drive." He said worriedly. You and Pete walked to his car going to the hospital. You kept crying and feeling your eye that was quickly swelling. And it was all because of Patrick.

Joe:

You sat in your couch watching Joe play his guitar. He was doing these cool spins and tricks. As he was spinning, the strap on his guitar broke and the guitar flew off hitting you in the forehead.

"Fuck!" Joe exclaimed running to you. He picked up the guitar to see a gash on your forehead with blood flowing out quickly.

"(Y/N), I'm so so sorry." Joe begged. You forced a week smile and moved your hand to your forehead. You felt the red plasma on your hand and grimaced.

"I'll be fine Joe." You assured him standing up, ignoring the pain in your head. You took a step forward and passed out. Joe caught you in his arms and ran to get you to the hospital.

Pete:

You glared at Pete who sat across from you.

"(Y/N), would you please stop glaring at me like that." Pete sighed annoyed.

"You're such an ass." You muttered openly. Pete stood up abruptly.

"I'm the ass? What? Because I wouldn't let you go out with Zack?" He yelled.

"Pete, you know Zack is my friend! Alex is my brother and that's his best friend. Him and the other guys were expecting me there tonight!" You yelled back.

"You're just looking for an excuse to cheat on me! So what if it's his birthday? Send him a card, build a bridge, and get over it!"

"Seriously?! You're gonna accuse me of cheating? Pete you're the one who's always hanging out with Meagan. The one day I try to leave and hang out with someone of the opposite sex, it's a problem. You're just such a confused individual."

"Meagan is a friend, obviously not like you and Zack."

"Okay Pete. Yes I cheated on you with Zack. I loved seeing his gorgeous tattoos and his beautiful smile. Oh those lips! The best thing ever. Is that what you wanna hear in that twisted mind of yours!" Pete walked over to you and shoved you back.

"Take that back." He growled.

"Which part? The part about his beautiful, soft lips or his gorgeous tattoos?" You sneered. Pete slapped you and you felt your lip split a bit as the metallic taste hit your tongue. You brought your hand up to your stinging cheek and looked at Pete in shock. He pushed past you and grabbed a duffle bag with some clothes.

"I'll be back for the rest of my stuff later."

"P-Pete." You said softly. He turned to you.

"I think we need a break." You whimpered.

"Finally something we agree on." He muttered before slamming the door.

Andy:

You stood over in the corner of the room talking to Cody Carson from Set It Off. Andy had dragged you along to a before party for the APMA's and then ditched you. You were having the best conversation you've had in a while with Cody. He was pretty cool and you could see yourselves becoming friends.

"So, how does it feel to be the girlfriend of THE Andy Hurley." He asked jokingly.

"Is an amazing honor that was bestowed upon me." You replied giggling. Cody laughed with you until you felt a hand crushing your shoulder. You turned to see Andy.

"Oh, hey And. Woah, loosen the grip babe." You giggled. Andy wasn't amused.

"Something came up at home. We gotta go." He said softly.

"Alright. See ya Cody." You said waving to Cody.

"Bye (Y/N). I hope to see you at the award show." Cody smiled. You laughed and nodded your head. Andy pulled you outside to the car.

"Andy slow down. I'm gonna fall over my heels." You whimpered trying not to fall. Andy stopped by the car and slapped you. The sound echoed through the night sky.

"Are you with him?" He asked.

"W-what?" You stuttered with tears forming in your eyes.

"That guy from Set It Off, are you with him?"

"No! A-Andy, I love you!" You tried to touch his shoulder but Andy pushed you back.

"Don't touch me! You're such a liar." Andy yelled. You cried harder.

"Why are you doing this to me?" You sobbed. Andy groaned and rolled his eyes.

"I'm leaving." He muttered before hopping in the car. You tried to get in but Andy drove off without you.

"Andy! Andy, come back!" You yelled, running after the car. Your heel broke and you fell on your face as Andy left you in his dust.