Joe Imagine: One Date Pt. 2

A/N: sorry if this is long. Serious Joe feels as of right now. Enjoy!!!

You called Joe earlier that day and he told you that the date would be a sort of fancy one. You put on a black long sleeve form fitting shirt and a red skirt. You put on black flats and let your hair down. Your make up consisted of eyeliner, mascara, and red lipstick. You wanted to impress Joe because he seemed like such a sweet guy. Your doorbell rang and your mom answered it.

"(Y/N)! It's Joseph." She called. You walked downstairs and saw Joe at the door wearing a hat, grey shirt, black jacket, and black jeans (see media).

"Joe, you look amazing." You awed.

"You look absolutely stunning (Y/N)." Joe said sincerely.

"Well, I'll see you home by midnight missy. Take care of her Joseph." You mom grinned.

"Will do ma'am." He replied taking your hand in his. You and Joe walked to his black car and drove off.

"You look really beautiful (Y/N)" Joe said once again.

"Thank you Joe. You sure do clean up nicely." You complimented.

"Thanks. I was so nervous about tonight because I really wanted to impress you. You are giving me this date technically."

"Joe, after spending that time with you in the carriage, I would happily spend more time with you." He blushed and you smiled at his cuteness.

"So where are we going?" You asked.

"We, my darling, are going to our very own dance party." Joe smiled. He pulling into the school parking lot and you shot him a questioning look.

"Don't worry, when you see it, you'll love it." Joe said encouragingly. You got out of the car and grabbed his hand. You and Joe walked to the gym doors and went inside. When you stopped, you saw balloons, a red tinted light, a disco ball, and music was playing.

"Joe, you really didn't have to." You said in surprise, slowly walking inside the gym.

"I sort of decided to go big or go home in hopes of another date." He said scratching his head sheepishly.

"Of course there'll be another date. I still need to get to know you better." Just as you said that "Not A Bad Thing" by Justin Timberlake came on (<3).

"Will you dance with me?" Joe asked reaching out a hand. You took it and he pulled you to the middle of the room. You rested your head on Joe's shoulder as you wrapped your arms around his neck. Joe's hands rested respectfully on your waist. You two just sort of swayed on the gym floor. Suddenly, Joe started humming the song softly.

"It's not a bad thing to fall in love with me." He hummed. You smiled and made yourself even more comfortable. After that song was done. A few more songs came on and you and Joe talked about each other and tried to get to know each other better. At the end of the night, he drove you home. The car had a happy atmosphere to it.

"I had a really fun time Joe." You smiled.

"I-I did too. Wow, I can't believe this night really happened." Joe muttered half to himself. When he pulled up to your house, he walked you to your door.

"So, I'll text you to set up a second date?" Joe asked.

"I can't wait." You smiled. You both looked around nervously until Joe grabbed your face and kissed you. It took you by surprise, but you kissed back. When Joe pulled away, he had light lipstick stains on his lips.

"B-bye (Y/N)." He stuttered walking off.

"Bye Joe." You smiled dreamily. Joe took out his phone and called Pete.

"Hey! You, Patrick, and Andy really helped me out. I couldn't fix that gym alone. There might be a second date in the future." He said excitedly.

"Really dude?! I'm happy for you. Did you kiss her?" Pete replied.

"A gentleman never kisses and tells." Joe chuckled before hanging up. He got in his car and drove home.