Pref #8: Meeting Your Family

(Okay, if you do not have a certain family member mentioned, just make it up and pretend for me. Thank you!!!! Also these were super long. I kind of got carried away.)

Patrick:

"(Y/N), can't we just send them a photo and fruit basket. I'm sure they don't necessarily want to meet me." Patrick rambled as you drive to your family reunion.

"Patrick, daddy specifically said 'Bring that so called boyfriend of yours'. I'm so sure that meant to bring you." You sighed.

"But what if they hate me?"

"Baby, they won't hate you. You're one of the best boyfriends I've brought home."

"Great, they have expectations." You pulled the car into park as you pulled up next to your parents house.

"Yeah Patrick, expectations that your gonna crush." You smiled encouragingly.

"Alright. Thanks (Y/N)." Patrick replied. You smiled and kissed him.

"Come on, dad already spotted my car and probably thinks we're making out hardcore right now." You smirked against his lips. Patrick flew out the car and you followed behind him, giggling. You reached the door and nicked loudly. Your dad opened the door and hugged you tightly.

"There's my princess! Say, is this that Patrick fella you were telling me about?" My out dad asked looking at Patrick. You pulled back from the hug and smiled.

"Yeah. Dad this is Patrick. Patrick, this is my dad Phil." You replied. Patrick smiled and shook your dads hand.

"How ya doin' son?" Your dad asked Patrick.

"Very good sir. And you?" Patrick answered finding his voice.

"This ones polite. I like it (Y/N). Come on son. Let's introduce you to the rest of the family." Your dad said walking in front of you and Patrick.

"You won over my dad. Impressive." You whispered to Patrick.

"I guess." Patrick shrugged. You giggled and kissed his cheek. He met your mom, aunts, uncles, and cousins. Patrick and your little sister got along nicely. As the day was nearing an end, you and Patrick stood by your aunts who were sharing stories.

"(Y/N), we're so glad you improved from your other boyfriends." Your aunt Raina said.

"Remember the last one with all the tattoos and piercings?" Your aunt Fran asked.

"How could I forget. He stole my gas engine!" Aunt Raina laughed. You blushed in embarrassment as everyone laughed.

"It was fun, but Patrick and I need to get going." You said pulling Patrick with you.

"Aww, see you next time." Your aunts said. You and Patrick passed your father on the way out.

"Heading home sweetheart?" He asked.

"Yeah daddy. I'll see you." You said kissing his cheek.

"Alright. Patrick, don't forget what I said." Your dad said giving Patrick a handshake.

"Of course not sir." Patrick smiled. You and Patrick walked to the car and you got in the drivers seat.

"Hey, what did my dad say to you?" You asked.

"That if and when I ever proposed to you, I have his blessing. He hopes that it's soon." Patrick smiled. You giggled and kissed his cheek.

"You two are gonna get along just fine." You smiled.

Joe:

Your aunt and cousins were coming to meet Joe after he proposed about two weeks ago.