Andy Imagine: Two Weeks Pt.3

Andy's POV

*2 Months Later*

She hasn't done anything. (Y/N) just sits in bed. I have to clean her everyday and make sure she eats. She wasn't even sleeping until I got a doctor to prescribe her some sleep medicine. I've never seen anyone in the state she was in. Once again, it broke my heart. There was a knock on the door and I walked to answer it. Joe, Pete, and Patrick stood on my doorstep.

"Hey Andy. Can we come in?" Patrick asked politely. I tried to smile and nodded my head.

"Sure." I replied. The guys walked in one behind another and that's when I knew they had something planned.

"So, are you gonna let me in on it?" I asked.

"Let you in on what?" Pete asked innocently.

"The plan. I want to help." Joe sighed and looked at me.

"We were just gonna take (Y/N) out and hopefully break her from her depression." He explained.

"I don't know if simply taking her out of the house is gonna help." I sighed.

"It's gotta Andy. (Y/N) looks worse than me when I was depressed, although I never did lose a child. We still need to help her." Pete whispered.

"Listen, I'll go talk to her. You guys stay down here." I ordered. I walked up the stairs and opened the door to (Y/N) and I's bedroom. She was laying on her side staring at the wall.

"(Y/N)?" I said softly. (Y/N) looked at me as I made my way over to her.

"Baby, I think it's time for you to leave the house. Blink twice if you understand." I said as carefully as I could. Slowly, she blinked twice for me.

"Good! So, I'm gonna leave now so you can get dressed. Can you dress yourself?" I asked. (Y/N) nodded her head and it made me smile. This was the most she had communicated with me since I found out about Andrew Jr. I walked downstairs where the guys were watching for my return.

"So?" Patrick asked. I smiled and nodded my head.

"She's getting dressed right now." I informed them.

"Great! We'll be in the car." Joe smiled walking to the car with the guys. (Y/N) came down the stairs in a black tank top and my grey sweatpants. She slipped on some flip flops and grabbed my hand.

"I'm really proud that your doing this baby." I said kissing the top of her head. (Y/N) just sighed and leaned into my chest. We walked outside and got in the back of The band van.

"So, where are we going?" I asked wrapping my arm around (Y/N)'s shoulder.

"Just out." Patrick replied unsurely. What was he thinking? When we got to the destination, (Y/N) got out and froze. A bunch of mothers were here with their kids.

We were at a park.

(Y/N) looked at me and ran off.

"(Y/N) wait!" I called. I turned to Pete, Patrick and Joe.

"Why would you bring us here?!" I yelled.

"She needs exposure Andy. She's not gonna get better unless she's used to seeing mothers and their children." Joe explained.

"You could've at least told me!" I argued.

"You'd disagree and let her stay in that house and rot." Pete said.

"We couldn't let you do that Andy. (Y/N)'s our friend too." Patrick agreed. I shook my head and ran in (Y/N)'s direction. I found her sitting on the ground in the far end of the park.

"(Y/N)." I said.

"Go away!" She sobbed. I sat next to her and pulled her into my arms.

"Baby, you know the guys were just trying to help right?" I explained, rocking her.

"I don't want their help! I just want Andrew back." She cried.

"We can always try again? I mean, not to ever replace Andrew, but just so you can have a baby."

"What if this one's a stillborn too?"

"Then it is. (Y/N), I will keep trying for a baby with you until the day I die. I love you and we're going to raise a child together even if it kills me."

"You promise?"

"Yeah and if worse comes to worse we adopt or get a surrogate. I'm having a kid with you (Y/N)." (Y/N) smiled at me for the first time in months and hugged me.

"I love you Andy." She said.

"I love you too (Y/N)." I smiled before kissing her. She kissed back and everything suddenly felt okay. We walked back to the van where the guys were waiting. (Y/N) smiled and ran to them, giving them each a hug.

"Thank you guys so much. I couldn't have done this without you, all of you." She said looking at me and the guys. Pete hugged her tightly.

"Some of us have been deep (Y/N). I'm glad you got out." He said softly. I smiled and held (Y/N)'s hand. Everything was gonna be okay.

*4 Months Later*

"Andy it happened!" (Y/N) yelled running to me.

"What?" I asked. She held up a little plastic stick.

"I'm pregnant!" She cheered. I smiled and hugged her.

"It's gonna happen (Y/N). And this time I'm staying for the whole ride. I promise." I said.

"I love you Andy." (Y/N) smiled.

"And I love you and that little miracle inside of you." I kissed her now flat stomach and smiled. We were gonna more than fine. We're perfect.

A/N: guys I'm single AF.