Pref #24: Life: How You Meet

A/N: this is another preference series about life. Enjoy. Requested by @Badwolfwithangeleyes

Patrick:

You stood in the grocery market line waiting to pay for your food. Food is love, food is life. Anyway, this line was super long considering the fact that only one cashier was at dispatch. Who the hell does that? you sighed and tapped your foot impatiently. You turned your head slightly to see a man with a fedora on his brownish blonde hair. He looked as if he was having an internal debate with himself. He was pretty cute to be honest. You chuckled to yourself and turned back to the man in front of you and his back that you'd grown so close to. Suddenly you felt a tap on your shoulder and turned to the cute little fedora man.

"Hey! Can I just say that you look really pretty?" He stuttered a bit nervously. You smiled and looked at him warmly.

"Thanks. I don't hear that often. I'm (Y/N)." You said.

"Patrick." He grinned still a bit nervous.

"You seem like a nice guy. We should hang out sometimes. Call me?"

"R-really?!"

"Yeah, let me write down my number." You wrote your number on Patrick's hand and turned back around, smiling triumphantly.

Joe:

You shuffled as the cold Chicago breeze chilled you to the bone. It was hella cold and your car was all the way on the other side of the building. You kept walking until you felt someone's eyes on your back. It wasn't like a stalkerish stare but more of a stare of interest. Probably some guy or whatever. You continued walking until you felt someone tap your shoulder. You turned to see a man with curly brown hair.

"Woah! Are you from Tennessee? Cause you're the only ten I see." He smiled charmingly. You chuckled at him and actually gave him a good luck. He was pretty cute.

"That's cute. Wanna call me sometime?" You asked. The guy gave you a shocked look.

"I-I didn't think that was gonna work." He stuttered. You chuckled and write down you number.

"Call me." You called walking to your car.

Pete:

You stood in the park when a little boy with blonde hair walked up to you.

"Hey little guy. Are you lost?" You asked bending to his level.

"My daddy's over there!" He smiled pointing to a man with black hair. He was bending down.

"Won't your daddy miss you?" You asked with concern.

"Yeah, but you're pretty and he'll understand." The little boy said.

"What's your name?"

"I'm Bronx."

"I'm (Y/N). Let's get you back to your daddy." You grabbed Bronx's hand and walked to the man.

"Bronx! Oh my goodness. Thank you for bringing him back. How about I buy you lunch to show my appreciation?" The guy smiled.

"Shouldn't you be getting back to your wife?" You asked.

"I'm actually divorced. I'm Pete, Pete Wentz."

"Well, lunch sound great. I'm (Y/N)." You, Pete, and Bronx walked to the nearest sandwich shop for lunch.

Andy:

You in the crowd at a Panic! At The Disco concert when you felt eyes on you. You turned when some guy tapped your shoulder.

"Hey, cool tattoos! Mind if I ask about 'em?" He asked you.

"Sure! Yours are pretty interesting too. I'm (Y/N)." You replied over the screaming crowd.

"I'm Andy." You and Andy talked for a bit and then traded numbers.