Patrick Imagine: Fangirl

Patrick Stump, one of the hottest guys in junior year. He's not really big on purposely flirting, he just does it by accident in the cutest way ever. He's in a band with two seniors, Andy Hurley and Pete Wentz, and another junior, Joe Trohman. Patrick sings and plays guitar. You've only seen him play guitar, but tonight him and the guys were performing at this club for high schoolers. Of course you and your best friend were gonna be there. You sat on your bed as your friend, Meagan, did your hair. She was so pretty and all the boys drool over her while you were more like a nerd. No one even paid attention to you.

"(Y/N)! Stop zoning out! I said that you're finished." Meagan frowned. You smiled sheepishly and looked at your usually curly (H/C) hair that was now straight.

"Thanks Meagan. I really owe you." You sighed laughing.

"Get together with Patrick and I'll call it even. You guys would be cute together." Meagan smiled. You snorted and walked to your closet.

"He doesn't even like me." You said looking through your clothes.

"He will when I'm through with you." Meagan smirked deviously. She playfully pushed you out of the way of the closet.

"Okay, how about this MCR T-shirt and black skinny jeans?" Meagan asked.

"Whatever." You sighed. She threw them at you.

"Change now." She ordered pointing to the bathroom. You changed into them and walked back out.

"Perfect! Now some heels and a bit of make up." Meagan squealed. She gave you her black heels, put some red lipstick on your lips, and an arch of eyeliner on each eyelid. She was dressed for a long time so it was only you who you guys were waiting on.

"Come on! We're gonna miss their performance." Meagan yelled pulling you to her car. You drove to the club and walked inside. There was a small crowd surrounding the stage. You and Meagan pushed your way to the front.

"Alright everyone, put your hands together for Fa Out Boy!" The announcer yelled. Everyone cheered. The guys came out and started playing their instruments. Patrick was strumming on his guitar looking like a god and his voice sounded like an angel. Suddenly he looked down at you. He gave you a smile and wink. Of course you thought there was no way possible that was for you. When they finished their first song, Dead On Arrival, Patrick picked up his mic.

"There are a ton of beautiful girls in this crowd right now, and I'd like to invite one up for this next song." Patrick smiled. All the girls started screaming and raising their hands. You already knew Patrick wouldn't choose you. After that last thought, it was a huge shock to see Patrick holding out a hand for you to grab. Meagan was smiling as she pushed you towards him. He smiled and pulled you up on stage.

"What's your name?" Pete asked.

"(Y/N)." You smiled shyly. Patrick smiled and kissed your hand.

"Beautiful name." He said.

"Alright everyone. Give it up for Grand Theft Autumn!" Pete cheered. Patrick started singing to you.

"Where is your boy tonight?
I hope he is a gentleman
Maybe he won't find out, what I know
you were last good thing about this part of town." He sang before playing his guitar. He kept his eyes on you the whole time, while the blush never left your face. When the song was over the crowd cheered and Patrick smiled at you again.

"See me after this next song." He said loud enough for only you to hear. You nodded your head before hopping down from the stage. Meagan just kept smirking at you as the guys played another song called Homesick At Space Camp. During this whole song, Patrick was staring at you. The blush that was already on your face got deeper. After the show, you and Meagan went to the alley of the club. Patrick was waiting along with Pete. Pete's eyes went wide when he saw Meagan. He walked away with her and left you with Patrick.

"I'm really glad you came to the show tonight. I see you around school, but I get super nervous around you." He said to you.

"Are you serious. Patrick, I get so nervous when I see you, I can't get words out! I have no clue how we're even having this conversation." You rambled. Patrick chuckled and cupped your face.

"(Y/N), are you gonna let me kiss you?" He asked. You nodded your head and moved towards his lips. You both just stood there with your lips pressed to each other's. When Patrick pulled back, he had a blush on his face.

"(Y/N)?" He asked.

"Yeah?" You replied.

"Be my fangirl?"

"I would be honored." You smiled and kissed him again.