Pref #13: Daddy FOB: Teens

A/N: Teenager is pretty much 15-17. That's all. Carry on.

Patrick:

"So, this is what it feels like to die." Patrick sighed. You elbowed him and frowned.

"This is Diana's prom night. Whoever she has taking her, we should be happy." You said. The doorbell rang and Diana flew down the stairs.

"He's here!" She yelled. You smirked at Patrick and nudged him.

"So, who'd you think won our little girls attention?" You asked.

"I just hope he is a gentleman." Patrick muttered. You laughed and kissed Patrick's cheek.

"Mom, dad, this is Ryder." Diana smiled. Ryder stood at about 6 foot and he had black hair that was gelled back nicely. The thing that stood out most to you was his lip ring. Patrick looked at Ryder with wide eyes and passed out.

"Dad?" Diana asked worriedly. You gave her a weak smile.

"D-don't worry about him. Just have fun. Nice meeting you Ryder. Please have her home by 12." You stuttered trying to pick up Patrick.

"No problem Mrs. Stump." Ryder said smiling at you.

"Bye mom!" Diana smiled before skipping off with Ryder.

"Baby, your parents are weird." Ryder said as he and Diana walked to his car.

"Yeah, but I wouldn't trade 'em for the world." Diana smiled.

Joe:

You watched Zander sitting in his room crying from the doorframe. Mary-Ann had just broken up with him in the one of the worst ways ever. Over Instagram. She posted a picture of her kissing some other guy and went on about how he was better than Zander and blah blah blah. He hasn't left his room since. He's just been crying into his pillow and breaking things.

"Zand?" You asked softly. Zander looked up at you with red eyes.

"Mommy." He sobbed. You walked over to him and pulled him into a hug. Even though he was taller than you, he looked like he was 6 again.

"I-I can't believe she left me after 5 years!" He sobbed.

"She didn't deserve you Zand. They way she acted was just not the kind of girl you'd ever want to be with." You cooed. Zander just sobbed harder into your shirt. You looked over at the door frame to see Joe.

"What's going on?" He asked. You looked and Zander who was trying to compose himself.

"Mary-Ann left him." You explained. Zander let out another sob and grabbed his pillow to cry into. Joe gave you a look for some alone time with Zander.

"Zand honey, I'm gonna go to the kitchen. Do you need something?" You asked.

"A new heart." He cried. You frowned and left the room. Joe say next to Zander and put a hand on his shoulder.

"It's alright Zand. Let it out." He soothed. Zander wiped his eyes and looked at Joe.

"I'm sorry. I don't think you enjoy seeing your son crying like a wimp or something." Zander chuckled sadly.

"Zander, it takes a real man to cry. Embrace your tears. It's a natural occurrence." Joe replied.

"I just-I don't know what I did wrong! She was the first girl I ever loved dad. I was so good to her!"

"I know you were cause you were raised that way. Zand, there are some bad people in this world who don't care who they hurt. Mary-Ann was one of them. I'm just glad you found out now than later." Zander nodded his head and looked at Joe. He hugged him.