Andy Imagine: Headbandz

You and your friend, Austin, walked to his house where neither of his parents were home. You wanted to go home and play video games with your best friend, Andy, but Austin wanted to watch movies with you and you didn't wanna say no to him.

"So, what do you wanna watch?" He asked.

"I don't know." I replied.

"Wanna watch the vow?"

"I guess." Austin put on the movie and sat on the couch. You sat on one side and he sat on the other. The movie was playing when you noticed Austin kept staring at you. You started to feel really uncomfortable so you took out my phone and texted Andy.

You: Hey Andy

Andy: Hey

You: Dude, SOS

Andy: ?

You: Austin's getting 2 close. I think he likes me :(

Andy: U want me to come 4 u?

You: Yes plz

Andy: Gimme the address

You: 76 Baker Street

Andy: Be there in 5

You put down my phone and looked back at the movie. Austin wasn't staring anymore (yes!). You sat and patiently waited for Andy. Around 5 minutes later, you got a text from him.

Andy: Outside

Awesome. Time to act. You frowned and sighed. Austin looked over at you.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Andy came to pick me up because I gotta help him cook dinner. You know he'll burn down the house. Ugh! Sorry Austin. I'll see you on Monday okay." You replied. Austin hugged you and you walked out of his house. You got in the front seat of Andy's car. He smiled and kissed your cheek.

"Hey. I'm really glad you texted. Everyone left the house and I was alone." Andy said pouting. You couldn't help but giggle at his cuteness.

"Well, I'm back." You smiled. He drove home and you walked up to your room. You sat on your bed. Andy smiled and sat next to you.

"Wanna play headbands?" He asked.

"Sure, it's been a while." You said. Andy set up the game and went first.

"Okay, you're long, um, and pink!" He explained.

"Am I a penis?(A/N: Actual Headbandz quote XD)" You giggled. Andy laughed and hit your shoulder.
"No! Come on be serious." He giggled. Your giggling subsided as you stared at Andy some more. He looked back on you with a smile still on his face. You leaned forward and crashed your lips to his. Andy kissed back with the same amount of force until you pulled back.

"(Y/N)?" Andy asked?

"Yeah?" You replied.

"Wanna be my girlfriend?" You smiled and kissed him again.

"Yeah." You sighed happily.