Andy Imagine: "Just Friends"

You sat on Andy's lap as you both watched Insidious. His hands were intertwined with yours as the scary music started about halfway through the movie, Pete walked in. He scared you so bad that you fell on the floor.

"Aww, did I break up the power couple?" He snickered.

"Power couple?" You asked.

"Yeah. Andy and (Y/N), I ship it." You and Andy both looked at each other.

"Pete, you do know that we're just friends right?" Andy said following Pete as he walked into the kitchen. His hand was still intertwined with yours.

"Your mouth says one thing but your hands say another." Pete sang as he opened Andy's fridge.

"T-that's different. Friends hold hands!" Andy stuttered, obviously flustered.

"Yeah but not like that. This is how friends hold friends." Pete grabbed you free hand and demonstrated a more loose hand hold.

"Everyone's different asshole." Andy muttered with a blush on his face.

"Definite OTP." Pete smiled grabbing one of your favorite sodas.

"Hey, I kept that here for emergencies." You frowned.

"Good thing you did. This thirst is an emergency." Pete muttered sipping the soda. He left the apartment and you turned to Andy.

"It's late. You should get going (Y/N)." He mumbled.

"Are you kicking me out because of Pete?" You asked pouting.

"Nah, I just need time for myself. See you soon (Y/N)." You sighed and kissed Andy's cheek before leaving the apartment. Does Andy have a crush on you? You had always thought he was adorable and down right cute. You both had so much in common and more times than one, you found yourself staring into his beautiful eyes. Maybe you did have a crush on Andy. Maybe you wanted you two to be more than "just friends".

A/N: Alright 60K reads and 3K votes. As I said, I have a surprise and that surprise is I want to do a Q&A. It's just the Patrick Stump in me :). Anyway ask me any question and on Saturday April 4th, I will answer those questions. Leave your questions in the comments or pm me. Have a great night guys and please ask me questions so I don't feel like a loner!!