Pref #21: First Kiss

Patrick:

You sat on your couch watching Ghostbusters with Patrick for the hundredth time.

"You never get tired of watching this, do you?" You asked him incredibly.

"Nope. I love Ghostbusters. It allows us our everyday Saturday tradition." Patrick responded enthusiastically.

"Yeah, but some traditions get boring." Patrick face fell as he looked at you.

"Are you saying you want to stop our tradition?" He asked.

"No! No way in hell Patrick. I just wanna try something new." You replied quickly.

"Like what?"

"I don't know! Just something spontaneous."

"Spontaneous you say?" Patrick pulled you towards him and connected your lips to his. You both stayed like this for a while, until Patrick pulled back.

"Spontaneous enough for you?" He asked with a slight smirk on his face.

"Totally." You replied, feeling pleasantly confused.

Joe:

"Yo, suck me off (A/N: My favorite catchphrase). I can't believe you think Brad would win in a fight." You yelled at Joe.

"Dude, Terry might act tough, but he can't fight to save his life. Brad will win." Joe defended. You suddenly got a devious look on your face.

"How about a little wager then?" You asked.

"I'm listening." Joe asked, intrigued.

"If Terry wins, you have to do my homework for a month."

"Alright and if Brad wins you have to kiss me." Your eyes grew wide. Joe knew you'd never kissed anyone.

"What?!" You exclaimed.

"You heard me (Y/N). Deal?" Joe asked, extending a hand.

"Fine."

*After The Fight*

"You cheated! You told Brad about our wager so he could prepare." You accused.

"No baby, Brad won fair and square. May I claim my prize now?" Joe smirked. You sighed and closed your eyes. He cupped your cheek and pressed his lips to yours. You found yourself feeling the cliché "fireworks" and you loved it. When Joe pulled back, you just smiled.

"Wanna make another bet?" You asked eagerly.

Pete:

You ran into your childhood enemy, (Enemy Name) while shopping with your friend, Pete. He was looking for pizza while you were getting house essentials.

"Is that (Your Full Name)?! Oh my gosh! It's been so long." She exclaimed.

"(Enemy Name), wow. It feels like I saw you only yesterday." You said feigning delight.

"So, still single I presume?"

"It's actually non of your business."

"Aww (Y/N), all you had to do was say so. There's nothing wrong with being a single loser (A/N: If you are single I can assure you, you are not a loser, cause I'm single too and I don't think I'm a loser)." You were about to scream when Pete came up behind you.

"Hey baby. I got the pizza." He said kissing me. I was so surprised that I couldn't move. He pulled back to reveal (Enemy Name)'s shocked face.

"Is that your boyfriend?" She asked.

"Yeah! (Y/N) and I are totally in love." Pete replied holding my hand. I couldn't even respond.

"Okay. Bye (Y/N). See you around." (Enemy Name) said walking away. Pete looked at you and winked.

"You're a good kisser." He said before walking away with the grocery cart.

Andy:

You stood in the crowd of the As It Is concert (A/N: As It Is is hella and Patty Walters is pretty perfect) just jumping around and having a good time. Andy stood next to you, just enjoying your excited presence. As the band started to play Can't Save Myself, you just lost it. This was your favorite song. You just saw Andy next to you and for some reason you jumped on him and kissed him. It was unexpected to him and you. Andy just held you there as the music played. When you pulled back, you have a nervous smile and Andy just grinned. He kissed you again as the song just went on and on.

A/N: So the idea for Andy's came from foblvr so special thanks ^.^. Alright guys, I leave this in your hands. Enjoy.