Joe Imagine: Squad Pt.3

You ran after Joe, who walked outside.

"Joe, wait up." You called.

"Why? Don't you have Pete to go to now?" Joe spat bitterly.

"Pete? What are you talking about?"

"It's obvious you like him (Y/N)." You caught up to Joe and grabbed his arm.

"No I don't." You sighed.

"Then what was all the blushing and the long kiss?" Joe asked turning to you.

"It's called spin the bottle Joe. Why are you so mad anyway?"

"Because! I like you and Pete knows that! He was just being a dick about it." You smiled and held Joe's hand.

"Come on Joe. You're jealous of Pete? Must I remind you who was my first kiss?" You asked teasingly.

"Brad Kingsley in the 10th grade." He replied. You mentally face palmed yourself.

"No dumbass. 8th grade, 7 minutes in heaven at Cindy Crawford's house. Ring a bell?" You said.

"You counted that?" Joe asked shocked.

"Yeah, because it was, by far, the best kiss I've ever had. You were so nervous but kind about it. Neither of us really knew how to kiss so the beginning was terrible, but it got better." Joe looked down and took your hand in his.

"Soooo, if I kissed you now, you'd have no problem with it?" Joe asked suggestively.

"I don't believe so." You smiled before feeling Joe's lips on yours. You both just stood there for a while until Pete came outside.

"Woah, is there a new couple in the midst." He asked smiling.

"Yup." Joe smiled pulling away from you.

"Aww. Only thing is, that this better not mess with squad." Pete said warmly.

"Pete, did you not hear me singing earlier. Ain't nobody fucking with my clique. Nobody." You smiled pulling him and Joe into a group hug.

(A/N: I personally love this imagine. Idk why but I do. Thanks for 100k guys!!!! I love you all and I always will, no matter what you do or who you are <3)