Pete Imagine: Smile

"Come on (Y/N), I barely hang out with you anymore. Tour just ended and I really wanna hang with you." Pete said. You rolled your eyes and sat on your couch.

"I'm not in the mood Pete. I'm still trying to get over Adam." You mumbled. Adam was your old, no good boyfriend.

"Forget about him (Y/N). I miss your laugh, I miss your smile, I miss my best friend." Pete begged. You sighed and closed your eyes. You and Adam had been dating for 1 year and he has been cheating on you for 4 months. You found out after coming home from Pete's house. Him and that girl were making out...on this same couch. Pete groaned and climbed on top of you.

"Come on, smile. Just for me? Please?" Pete asked. You shook your head no. He sighed and hovered over you.

"I'd hate to do this to you, but you leave me no choice." He smirked before tickling your sides.

"Peter!" You exclaimed laughing. You tried to remove his hands from under your light green oversized T-shirt.

"Pete, stop!" You giggled.

"Sorry, you forced me to it!" He laughed. You both laughed until you rolled off the couch, on the carpet.

"See, there's the smile. It says, 'Pete helped me back'." Pete smiled.

"You're such a dork." You laughed. Pete just smiled.

"Thank you." He replied. You stared at his smile in wonder.

"You have a really nice smile." You said out loud. Pete smiled again and kissed your nose.

"Thank you." He said again. You laughed and looked at his lips next. The lips that contained that beautiful smile. Quickly you connected them to yours. Pete was surprised but kissed back eagerly. When you pulled back, you smiled at Pete.

"Thank you for bringing it back." You said.

"Huh?" Pete asked.

"My smile. You bring out the best of me Pete and I love you for that."

"You really mean that?"

"Yeah. So, Elisa invited me to this date night she and Patrick were having tomorrow. That was when I was with Adam. So, do you wanna come with me?"

"Like a date?"

"Yeah, if you want."

"(Y/N), I'd be honored."

"Wow, um okay. I'll be ready at 8."

"And that will be the time that I will pick you up." Pete grabbed his jacket and started walking out of the house.

"Awesome. And Pete?" You said quickly.

"Yeah?" He asked turning to you.

"Bring your smile." Pete smiled and closed the door, but not before blowing you a kiss.