Group Imagine: You've Got Some Explaining To Do

You walked to Pete's house happily smiling. The sun was shining, the birds were singing and today seemed like it was a perfect day. You reached the door of Pete's huge house and skipped right in.

"Petey, you said you wanted to talk?" You asked cheerily.

"In the living room (Y/N)." Pete replied you walked in the living room to see an angry looking Pete, Patrick, Andy, and Joe.

"Shit." You mumbled. Pete shook his head and laughed.

"I don't know how you pulled this off but you must be damn near an idiot to think you could get away with dating all four of us at the same time!" He spat.

"Pete..." You sighed reaching for his shoulder.

"No (Y/N). I think we all deserve an answer. Do you even love any of us?" Joe asked. You looked around at the four angry men and sat on a chair.

"I guess I've got some explaining to do." You sighed.

"I'd sure like to hear this story." Andy grumbled sarcastically.

"You see, this is all fan fiction." You said quickly.

"Fan fiction?" The guys all asked. You slowly nodded your head.

"You guys are all apart of this big book of imagines called Fall Out Boy Imagines. It's written by FallOutBarnes who is pretty awesome." You explained.

"Wait, what the hell is an imagine?" Patrick asked.

"It's like when a reader inserts themselves into a situation. You know 'imagining'?"

"It's crazy how you expect us to believe this!" Pete laughed. You sighed and looked up at the ceiling.

"Hey author! You up there?" You called to I, your trusty writer.

"Totally. What seems to be the problem?" I asked.

"They finally caught up to the book." You said in annoyance.

"Oh hold on! Let me just insert myself in here." I said before knocking on the door. Patrick opened it and I walked in.

"So boys, I see you've realized that you're in a book written by a 13 year old." I said sweetly.

"We want out! I don't want my life being controlled by some psychopath." Pete exclaimed.

"Hey, she's no American psycho! She's a beauty." You said defending me.

"Thank you friend." I nodded to you. I turned back to the guys and sighed.

"Pattycakes, Joe Troh, Andy Pandy, and little Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz the 3rd, there's nothing wrong with using your imagination. It's great! You guys make people really happy and keep them entertained. So what do ya say? Suck it up and just go along with the things I write?" I said hopefully Joe looked at Patrick who looked at Pete who looked at Andy. Finally the turned back to you and I.

"No." They all said. I looked over to you and nodded my head.

"Knock 'em out." I sighed putting on a gas mask. You put on a similar one as I pressed a button.

"What's going on?" Andy asked.

"Everything's gonna be fine." You said as they fell asleep. When the gas cleared out, you walked over to me.

"So, what do we do now?" You asked.

"Start a new book. We can't keep them in this one. It's too much." I sighed.

"A new book? What would you call it?"

"Well, I was thinking something along the lines of Fall Out Boy Imagines 2."

"And it's still the same imagines though, right?"

"Of course! All the same laughter, all the same drama, and all the adorableness x2!! So, are you ready to leave this book?"

"I guess I'll miss it."

"Yeah me too. We should go. They'll wake up soon." I left and went back up to writer land. You walked away to leave the book and find your new home in book two with your four favorite boys.

A/N: Oh my gosh I finished the book!!!! So Fall Out Boy Imagines 2 will be out Wednesday July 22nd because I'm going to be wifi less I think tomorrow. Thanks for reading.